Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mothergoose666

Guys I’m so sorry I fell asleep my backs really bad today. Anyways. Toms having troubles the same as I did at first he commented and got reported as spam. He’s made his account a fathergoose666. If someone can authorise his account. He’s seen the live video and is actually really shocked himself and is ready to answer anything you all have.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HarryToby

Ah I see his bath post was an old video.

He recycles that much he could single handedly save the world. Leave China to it, throw out your energy saving lightbulbs and bring back plastic McDonald's straws. Nanny Mcphee is on the case and will get the job done.

• Haha
  • Heart

KJ-2022

VIP Member
honestly this comparison has finished me. good night guys what a weekend it’s been 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mothergoose666

Fab Fanny! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Right then, at my desk in work, poised. Work block certain websites, but not Tattle 🥳 so I'm going to look ever so busy and enthralled by my work today beauts! 😎

Tom. Absolute cretin from those videos. We shall see what today brings...
I was thinking maybe to text him things what Everyone wants answered or just leave him come in and you all ask questions like when I joined. Also I’ve just been have a chat with one of Marcus now unfollowers and he’s said that he doesn’t believe he was stabbed those plasters are in exact same place as when he had some kind of surgery I can’t remember what but yeah basically confirms everyone else’s thoughts on here too x

• Wow

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
Not sure why he throws us under the bus, I was the only person to book a visit to see him in hospital (not even his own mother visited him in three days). Its all pretty mental and do I want it in my life, not any more. The only things Marcus posted was us on the lash which dont paint a good picture for me or him, none of the walks, beach days, you know normal stuff were posted on there. I always tried to get him out of the house because he just sits in his bedroom. I know you all like to hate on him, and him like me and the rest of us have done some questionable things, but underneath it all he is actually a nice lad

I drove back Sunday evening... sober! I wasn't drinking in spoons, I had food and chilled until I felt ok to drive (I was a little fragile)
Wow, I really respect you and Adelle for not slinging him under a bus (or any large moving vehicle) and owning your side of things. Doesn’t make em right but to come on here took balls. Marcus is his own worst enemy x

• Heart
  • Haha

blob1234

I’m personally grateful Toms tea has not spilled yet as I have got through all the neglected jobs from the last few days!

hi my names blob and I’m a tattle addict

• Haha
  • Heart

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I have spoken to Marcus, but haven't seen him in person since the incident. Unfortunately he decided to fall out with me because I commented on his friendship announcement with Heidi. That girl isn't good for him, both me an Adellllllee with all the L's has told him time and time again. All she wants to do is go out on the lash with him. When we spoke after his incident I said we wold never drink together again because its not good for him and his health, next thing you know he is mates with her again. I have nothing against Heidi, I never wanted to meet her but I just dont think she is good for Marcus. On the flip side, she'll get him out on the last so you guys can have some new material :ROFLMAO:

Marcus never has any money at all, so I gave him my credit card for the weekend so he didn't have to worry about getting drinks etc. He owes me £80 now, money i'll probably never see again now... maybe another body to bury with the rest of my victims right??
Christ I thought he would of spent £80 in McDonald’s alone tbh 😂

• Haha

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Ffs hurry up Tom.
Between this thread, Bradley weekes being shot over on bumholes thread and Janine and Micks flirting on eastenders I’ve already had so much excitement this morning. Give us the tea before I burst pleaseeee

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Tom can you tell us why you felt the need to insult Chloe's genitals and call her a sl.ag for having children? All because she thought you were begging for drinks and being rude when you were doing both. And being drunk isn't an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I'm fewmin!
I've been a good (ish) mum/housewife today. Got a pan of scouse on the go for the spawns of Satan and Mr Ethel. Even went the market for fresh veg and everything first thing hoping Tom would appear this afternoon!

Just been doing some Christmas shopping on the Boots app and it's fucking crashed and lost everything in my basket 😫
So Memos and Stabacus books all round!! Merry fucking Christmas 🎄 🎅🎅🎅

• Haha
  • Heart

daddygoose999

@daddygoose999 when was Marcus last sectioned?
And if he genuinely had suicidal intent why wasn’t he sectioned the last few ‘attempts’ did he say?
Marcus has been sectioned twice, several years back. Me and Adelle were fuming after his last trip to the bridge, he was taken to a mental health hospital and they assessed him. You know what they did, sent him on his merry way a few hours later with a samaritans card. He needs real help

• Heart