Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
My hero thanks beaut ♥

No. No. No.

That message from Marcus gave me jokes the whole month before her birthday 😅😅

Told I got her something dead good 🤦🏼‍♀️
She thought a parcel was coming!

Nah just marcus wrapped up in his cookie monster pjs!

£15 😭😭😭

About 30 seconds and the best bit... "he says "so nice to finally meet you" "and yeah... I heard you're a massive fan of mine"

Absolutely hilarious.

That was exactly what she said.
She was like the only people who buy them are people like us who he winds up 😭😅
I think we should club together and buy one for @Lucyxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but is he alright??! £15 for a fucking video and £10 for him to comment on your Instagram 😂😭😂😭
Lol Marcus follows me and has liked / commented a few of my posts the dopy cunt. Didn’t realise I was saving so much money 🤣

• Haha

boojange

VIP Member
I'm seriously thinking his 'suicide' attempt was him actually him missing the film top when pricking one of his many microwave meals!

Prick with fork...

• Haha

Mouth ache

Not being funny but it’s actually my birthday next week and my pet fish died and the cbd oil isn’t working so I’d love nothing more than a memmo it would make all my dreams come true

And a pack of Budweiser please

I think those freebies would honestly cure my suicidal thoughts beauts

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
I honestly can’t get over “I want to better your health and keep your bones strong and joints pain free xxx” WHAT WOULD POSSESS SOMEONE TO WRITE THAT?? I keep going back to it thinking “nah you must have misread it”!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
Sorry if there’s doubles I just screenshotted everything and scribbled out the guys face who he took the oictures off his profile. Guys I am shooketh
All the talk about bones and pain and stuff I thought he might have been trying to push his CBD oil 🤣

But Jesus christ who the fuck posts shit like that to people you don't know. I would be sleeping with one eye open within a 30 mile radius of that creepy fucker.

• Haha

Cojoco

Oh and also random one. I used to feel a bit sorry for cocker like she came across as a bit slow, but we all know she’s read these threads and if she is now back friends with the nhs’ biggest leech then I have no sympathy for her and will continue to troll the jacket/corset/ripped jeans combo
Can't lie and I HATE to say it.
But if she was my friend.
I would have to tell her about them ripped jeans 😭
They do her no justice bless her.
Like a bit of pork ready to go in the oven

• Haha

poptart95

Chatty Member
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?
Ffffsss! I’m crying here.. kids think I’ve lost the plot! 🤣🤣🤣 imagine her flower in one hand voddie and coke in the other, with earphones in to drown out MM’s shit!

• Haha

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Tom, you’ve said you believe he’s going to kill himself. You’ve also said that before he “stabbed himself” aka fell on the bottle of bud he blocked you (and I think there was others) from seeing his posts, and being tagged.

Anyone else know any people in the darkest state they’ve ever been in, not thinking straight, about to kill themselves, but calculating enough to think about blocking people off their insta first?

DROP ME RIGHT OUT

Reactions: 22

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Well fellow tattlers I’ve done fuck all in the house totally ignored my family, cooked no meals just been glued to this thread all weekend & I’ve had a fucking blast🙌 can’t wait for tomorrow’s shenanigans 🧐 sleep well beauts see you in the morning when we all report for duty👀

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouth ache

@daddygoose999
What happened last week? Did he actually Stan himself?
were you friends when he impersonated a baby bell on the a30 a few months back?
why didn’t you let him stay at your house that night after spoons?

• Haha