Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
So we're supposed to just sleep tonight after reading those messages from Amy? Like it wasn't the start of a horror film?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
My last job was the manager of a hotel in Penzance and yes I gave him a trial shift as a food runner and hired him as I thought that giving him a job would give him something positive to focus on. He accepted the job and phoned me up an hour before his first shift saying he didn't want it any more. I tryed, thats all I can do. I'm now a landlord of a pub (great for the cheap 10 pints before I jump in the car and drive home each night!) and he asked if he could come and work for me there. I'm sorry, when it comes to work I only give people one chance
Was there a misunderstanding over the job title and did he just run away with the food?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

dollycurz

Chatty Member
I’m home from work, flung the little one in his cot 😂, in the bath, Britney Spears - Everytime playing, catching up from page 12.
there had better be ☕!

• Haha
  • Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Now five threads later on you’ve still got crumbs at your feet…
Success has been so cheesy for you
Been Trending tattle for the weekend top spot… but trollz can put you back down too 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

tuesdayaddams

Oh ffs, just checked his last memmo beg and wow. "I would love to talk to you" hop on a live and stop charging people then ya peasant. Even better join up on here, make like ya toof and 'av it out.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gettingallfatandsassy

Chatty Member
I'm up to the balenciaga's off the balcony on the Becky Bumhole saga beauts.

I'm here finally, four accounts later, but lets face it, its probably only a matter of time before this account gets' too! So..... go on then guys, feel free to rip into me ;-)

People have already asked about the drink, tut

So I shall ask, was that rave as shit as it looked? 😂

• Haha
After lurking over these posts for a week I've had to join tonight..... you guys have had me weeing laughing and then Tom joined.... I've never been so excited!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24