Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue Tick Fiend

Evening beauts!
I’ve been lurking for a week or so, since MM informed 60k people that this was worth a look!
I couldn’t resist registering earlier after the last couple of threads. I’ve been howling with laughter whilst working from home! Needless to say that I’ve not done much work.
I had been following MM for quite a while actually and never said a bad word. Thought some of his rip of memes were quite funny still. But I couldn’t stop myself from posting last week after the Timmy Mallett post. I said his quest for validation was the problem. I guess he didn’t like that or the number or likes it attracted as I was soon blocked from Insta. I wasn’t even trying to be mean! His ‘followers’ are unfortunately enablers and are not helping. Anyway I know I am preaching to the converted here. This group is bloody brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
He’s got Fucking toe jam 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I believe everything Adelllllle has said other than that Marcus doesn’t smell. He 100% smells like an earring back.
Jesus Christ I just laughed so hard my cat hissed at me🤣🤣🤣
A fucking earring back 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Marcus Mitchell #8 all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
Pair of skanky piss heads … Wonder who paid for these drinks?! Absolutely no shame! Proper scummy pair 🤣🤣Put them in the 🗑
What kind of mother gives her suicidal kid who has just had surgery and attempted suicide a glass/glasses of alcohol. Alcohol is a depressant, newsflash. Do they just drink together to make each other feel better about their own bad habits/addictions?

• Heart

Caralou

Well beauts between this and bumholes thread all I've done today is drink tea, smoke and refesh the page 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Mouth ache

If I buy a video can he refuse to do it? I’d like a Christmas video for all tattle members, do we reckon he’d refuse or actually go ahead for the £15 😂

• Haha

Emz90

Chatty Member
I have been to the shop on my break, picked up a reduced egg mayo sarni and a packet of skips (because someone mentioned them earlier) and a Dr pepper and I'm good to go for half an hour...come on tom shake a leg 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

daddygoose999

@daddygoose999 (I felt dirty typing that in)

View attachment 895588
If you know Marcus is suicidal are you not worried that coming on here and sharing his weird messages might have him nipping to to the Spar for a 4 pack of Budweiser?

We love it though so don't let that put you off....keep it coming ☕
you know what I am worried for him, but I have tried to be there for him and he wanted to fall out with me over an Insta post.His life evolves around Insta so much he forgets the value of real life friends. For sure he will see my posts on here, but I don’t think he will try again any time soon

• Heart

MissMD

Well Tom, you've ruined my day!
Kids are back from school and now I've got to go and do some adult shit!
Been sat waiting with tea and snacks all day.
Cheers, mum's crying. Nice one!

• Haha
  • Heart

MissGspoon

"Now five years later on, I'm going to be sectioned again. I'm a suicidal, stalking influencing beaut"
LOL

‘Don’t. don’t you follow me?
You know I don’t believe it when you say you’ve never seen me’
Dont, don’t you know me
You know I don’t believe it I’m practically insta royalty’

• Haha
  • Heart

Avggirl1621

Okay, so I'm a serial lurker! Until now.

I stopped enjoying Marcus' content when he started with his OF account.🤢

What concerns me the most is, how many of his followers are young, or vulnerable. I initially followed him for his memes and to try and understand autism a bit more from his point of view.

Ill never forget he was on a live, before the Stephen incident, when he was hardcore drinking constantly.. And someone politely mentioned that they were concerned for his health and mental wellbeing and he called her "a f*cking s.ag." Well that was it for me. Sealed the deal.

He always cries when he's called out. He will always play the victim.

Anyways hilarious threads. The titles crack me up... Side note the main man himself directed me here... Tattle has opened my eyes on a couple of the people I followed.. Not just. MM. (hinch being another).. This sites amazing for gossip.

Thanks for keeping me entertained whilst I'm on mat leave 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

liltatling

VIP Member
I think I've given myself a hernia laughing so hard at the thread tonight. I'll be posting a pic tomorrow with my gunt out and my boots plasters on for you all to see.

'Don't you want peas' and free willy have killed me off 😂😂😂 well done beauts 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27