Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katieeleanor

Wow well this is like a soap opera, I’m trying to convince my sister to join and read. The thread was amazing as it was, but first the ex best friend joins and spills all the tea. Then someone with a fake account starts trolling us and claims to be Marcus. Next up special guest another ex friend.
What a rollercoaster, but I’m loving every second

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tuesdayaddams

Mornin' Beauts! Long time lurker first time poster. The resurfacing of the live has got me worried that Tom will back out of today's appearance! Refereeing every twenty at my desk.

Mrsfifi

I have just read the whooooole thread - WOW! Was on Beggy Lambs thread and someone recommended Bumhole’s thread so I read that - also WOW - and someone on Bumhole’s thead recommended this little fatty twatty’s thread! I have been non stop reading for about a week 🤣 good job I’m stuck at home with covid and have fack all else to do innit? Thank you all for such a perfect thread!
Adelllllllllle you seem fabulous. I’m glad you’re here and are out of the sweaty little grip of stabbacus ❤
As you were, beauts 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Marcus is going to be in meltdown central after finding out amy is out of the bag…you know how he was when Tom said ‘how did we meet Marcus’
Explains his reaction. He is going to feel how Alex Reid felt when Roxanne was outed

• Haha

Cojoco

LOL

‘Don’t. don’t you follow me?
You know I don’t believe it when you say you’ve never seen me’
Dont, don’t you know me
You know I don’t believe it I’m practically insta royalty’
"It's much to late to find. This time Ive totally lost my mind. I better eat a carvery or we will both be sorrrrry"

• Haha
Reactions: 20

carlsberg22

Chatty Member
I know. He stabs him self in the belly with a bottle of bud. She's in the next room but somehow doesn't notice? Whilst her sons in hospital being operated on she's stuffing flowers in envelopes and calling them envelope bouquets and days later she's his rock?
You cannot move past the “envelope bouquets” can you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Ignore me found your update 😂😂😂 but I need to know what flavour it was 🙈
Floral bouquet. Half of a bottle of the stuff that is like the wee bottles of zo flora. It’s not funny 🤣🤣🤣 I’m so scared I’m going to die and not find out what Marcus does next.

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Marcus has no money? But he’s a social media influencer 😭 surely the CBD oil must be a good payer 😀

• Haha

daddygoose999

Hello Tom…

Hey Tom - hats off, I wouldnt much fancy it but heyhoo - and how funny everyone’s too busy having a chinwag they missed you!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It was an absolute nightmare to try and get on here to join in the bants, but I promised I would come on today and better late than never right?? So obviously I have seen the groups and god, they have made me laugh so thank you that :) I have got some answering to do and happy to do so.... where shall we start??

• Heart
  • Haha

Caralou

Ffs....Mrs C.L why did you and Mr C.L get Divorced?? Well what it was....Tom turned up and I couldn't put my phone down.....where there any affairs....yes between mrs L.C and tattle beauts 🙈
All joking aside though how'd you 2 meet???

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
On page 11. Beauts I'm having the worst day ever! Someone send me freebies or else! I mean it I'll end it all and it'll be your faults! No but seriously I'm having such a shit day catching up now need to cheer myself up lol! *OK my Marcus moment is over*
I'll send you a bottle of Budweiser, beaut.

• Haha