Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compare yesterdays face and body with todays 😂
75D617DF-1E31-4808-A5CD-7106C245E5D1.jpeg

Why does his face look photoshopped in these pics?
it looks like he’s used face tune or similar to slim himself down, then used photoroom/photoshop to paste the slimmer head onto the non distorted background. If you zoom on his head there’s the telltale border 😂

Reactions: 8
Beauts has he really got slim by eating 1 meal a day and walking 5k daily for a week 🤔

Yeah probably, he was eating so much before that even cutting down a little would have made a difference, plus with the walking.

If he's genuinely eating only one meal a day, even if that meal is 2000 calories he'd lose weight.

That said, with what he eats it's hardly the healthy route and with no lifting weights etc he'll just become flabby slim rather than a 'toned' slim. I use the word slim lightly but you know what I mean
---
I agree with the other beauts however, this has all started after the trip to the doctors so I reckon he was told borderline diabetes or had the third degree which has kicked him into shape

Reactions: 13
I bet when the 'Gunt' has deflated he will be pushing his story to the local press of how he turned his life around from being an alcoholic and practically destroying the Travelodge in Hayle (he will refer to Tattle for the cold hard true facts 😂) and what an inspiration he is (to benefit cheats, misogynists, serial killer freaks, parent haters and coke heads 🤣) and getting his fatty apron (tummy tuck) free on NHS - utter joke!! He needs to sort them awful 'fanny curtains' out on his head first 🤣🤣😂😂 #getajobyoulazyshit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
D) the doctor told you to as you were at risk of having the gammy toe chopped off
E) PIP said they would stop Sid’s carers allowance as she was neglecting you

E46CD4EE-666A-409F-8D12-AAAD7ECCF725.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s face it, he might have changed his habits for 4 weeks but the chances of him actually sticking to anything long term are pretty much non existent

Reactions: 12
He can lose all the weight in the world but it will not fix his disgusting personality and all the despicable things he has done - he is TOXIC AF 😶 what has he got to offer anyone??

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

I'm sorry but if I had this randomly come up on my FYP and scar me, then you all have to see his old friend again as well haha!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Surely he’s got to be careful he doesn’t make himself fit for work ( assuming that’s always his goal to dodge any responsibility) . He’s shown he’s able to go out walking and is capable of doing a normal amount of steps ,both things he’s claimed not to be able to do because of anxiety / toe pain . He’s shown he can wear appropriate socks and shoes on both feet , which again he has used as an excuse not to be able to work in McDonalds or similar. He’s shown that he is able to manage his own basic care needs by making the decision to lose weight, exercise more and seek medical care for his toe . He’s got to have an alcoholism relapse or a meltdown soon , and on camera too so he can document it as “ proof” if he needs to argue his case 😂 . I’m sure enough people will have reported him for potential benefit fraud that it will possibly flag up on his next review

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely he’s got to be careful he doesn’t make himself fit for work ( assuming that’s always his goal to dodge any responsibility) . He’s shown he’s able to go out walking and is capable of doing a normal amount of steps ,both things he’s claimed not to be able to do because of anxiety / toe pain . He’s shown he can wear appropriate socks and shoes on both feet , which again he has used as an excuse not to be able to work in McDonalds or similar. He’s shown that he is able to manage his own basic care needs by making the decision to lose weight, exercise more and seek medical care for his toe . He’s got to have an alcoholism relapse or a meltdown soon , and on camera too so he can document it as “ proof” if he needs to argue his case 😂 . I’m sure enough people will have reported him for potential benefit fraud that it will possibly flag up on his next review
Couldn't have put it better myself beaut let's hope the DWP are watching him like a bloody hawk 👀👀👀

Reactions: 10
I think the smug bleep has lost some weight - he's either been given Ozempic, Rybelsus, or some other med that suppresses his appetite. If he is taking Ozempic he has to prepare a weekly injection, which again points to a capacity and mindset that isn't perhaps as autistic as he likes to make out he is. If he gets it for nothing he'll be super bleeping smug as you have to pay £200 per month off label. Why do I feel such rage when I see his face??? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been on the saxenda/ozempic threads in a long time; can diabetics get it on perscription here yet? There is a lady at work who has just started taking it as recommended by her doctor and she is diabetic, i don’t know her well enough to ask if she is paying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.