Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah alright FatLad! 😂

itsmarcusmitchell_1676759116736.jpg

itsmarcusmitchell_1676759158949.jpg

Reactions: 7
Oh wow, didn’t realise people actually thought he was funny…thought we were all laughing at him.

If he didn’t ask that question himself then it’s a troll as he actually has zero sense of humour. He just copies popular memes like a robot

Reactions: 13
Daisy May Cooper looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp
I was about to say something very similar. In this case it was bulldog chewing a brick.

Didn’t she - allegedly- lose weight using coke? Maybe they do have stuff in common then

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was about to say something very similar. In this case it was bulldog chewing a brick.

Didn’t she - allegedly- lose weight using coke? Maybe they do have stuff in common then
really??? I really like dmc that’s a shame.

Reactions: 1
Marcus’s clearly edited picture to make him look smaller.
Yawn. We are not silly FatLad.

Reactions: 8
beauts it’s been a while again. Havnt been keeping up with him, I do see he’s on a weight loss journey again because he wants a boyf 😂 don’t tell me he has ACTUALLY lost weight! Or he’s just good at the angles and editing.

Reactions: 6
Ugh. I'm watching someone else and he's popping up in their live comments. I wonder if he's waiting for someone to @ him like he's a 'famous person' that's just dropping in haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Doesn't surprise me. Isn't she pally with Skanky Price?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.