Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away a bit cos he’s bleeping boring. Good to see you’re always doing the lords work, as you were!

Reactions: 13
I don’t want postive MM i want him crying and threats of crawling back into his mothers vagina MM. I want crying into his chips and being shady as duck in the bus station MM !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t want postive MM i want him crying and threats of crawling back into his mothers vagina MM. I want crying into his chips and being shady as duck in the bus station MM !!!
I want his sister handing out calander pics to local off licences, I want those sausage fingers wrapped around his dads neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Missed Fat Fud's live again. I'm gonna start having my tea at 2 oclock, only probs is I don't think my boss would wear it🤷‍♀️ I want him to have an explosive diarrhoea live cos defo think he's on those tablets some of yous have talked about 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God he’s so boring (and still fat despite his non stop posting about his “weight loss”). He’s just bought a XXXXL t shirt as opposed to a XXXL let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good I hate him. On his story saying he’s been getting beeped at every time he goes out for a walk, and loves it. They’re beeping because they think cattle is on the road you giant turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good I hate him. On his story saying he’s been getting beeped at every time he goes out for a walk, and loves it. They’re beeping because they think cattle is on the road you giant turd.
Car would be a fecking write off if you clipped that blancmange!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a come a long way alright… used to sit in McDonald’s alone each night and now it’s the chippy alone every night. ✨ Growth ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fat prick of a bastard!! Sorry just in and catch up:giggle:
---
Still pissing myself with laughter about his step counter. Let's be honest Fat Lad, you haven't done those steps, it's been Cambournes stray moggys that you've strapped your fitbit on to. Okay... I'm now gonna step away from the gin. Goodnight xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s out everywhere now??? The furthest he’s been in the past few weeks is Redruth, nothing to be proud of 😂😂 he’s so up himself it’s just pure delusion, someone needs to bring him down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.