Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @boojange for thread title! Left off the last bit as thought may get us in trouble.

nothing really for a recap.
- still that fat lad
- still boring
- still losing weight (but actually gaining)
- still eating a balanced diet in the pub each night
- still going live daily and staring gormlessly at the screen

oh but he has done ~10,000 steps two days in a row (either that or the cats got his Fitbit)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hopefully this thread brings us him shitting himself a lot and him at spoons

Reactions: 9
Can someone please put the cat into a next thread suggestion

Also, he's wearing two socks again 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guess Fat Lad never heard "Buy cheap, buy twice". Would have loved them to have been intact until Summer time, to have the pleasure of seeing them melting on his feet and being stuck to the pavement. It'd be like one of those kid's blow up punch thingies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Ooh, my winning title cherry has finally been popped! You don't know just how happy this has made this prick of a bastard that I am!

To celebrate, on me for all of us Penis Enlargements for everybody, Beauts!

Thank you all!

In your face, Fat Lad!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Marcus killed his other pets while off his tits, the poor cat thats left is wearing his fitbit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did report it 

---

#65 No signs of a MMMM, not even a titbit. Said he’s doing steps but the cats got his fitbit.

Sometimes I have to report it twice for some reason then I think did I even report it in first place 😂

Reactions: 4
#65 Losing weight eating whole pizzas, there's 200 pounds on it with Betty Book Lisa

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.