Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am at Duck Bar Marina in Loch Lomond starting of half term right with cakes galore 🤣 dare me to send this to Biggy Mitchell to tempt him off his fat free (my arse) diet 😂😂
Enjoy beaut. I'm just down the road from there(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am at Duck Bar Marina in Loch Lomond starting of half term right with cakes galore 🤣 dare me to send this to Biggy Mitchell to tempt him off his fat free (my arse) diet 😂😂
You’re just up the road from me beaut! You need to try the afternoon tea there, it’s actually beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No way beauts we could have had a "Mitchell meet up" eating cakes and talking shite 🤣🤣 we are now stuck on M8 on our way to Edinburgh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would have been great as well. Was waiting on the right opportunity to style my hair with crunchy mousse, wear my pyjama shorts and plastic sliders as well. Another time then. :love:Enjoy Auld Reekie, beautiful city.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New t-shirt? The fact he has new t shirts just proves he’s had to upsize! You wouldn’t buy new clothes just because you’ve lost a bit of weight over the past two weeks….

F595321C-A92F-433D-B3D9-4EBF5128330D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am hoping the 'any negativity will be blocked' days are coming back beauts seriously I used to piss myself when he would say that trashed and think 'who the duck is he??? I might send him some crystals for his negative energy it needs cleansing🤞🤞🤞 he can't be this boring forever beauts or can he?? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am hoping the 'any negativity will be blocked' days are coming back beauts seriously I used to piss myself when he would say that trashed and think 'who the duck is he??? I might send him some crystals for his negative energy it needs cleansing🤞🤞🤞 he can't be this boring forever beauts or can he?? 🤣
The only crystals he needs is some meth in his drink to get the party started

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s live with other people, MEN. I don’t know who they are. He’s eating dessert, which is definitely on his diet plan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Strategic placing of the cushion to show off his mega weight loss obvs 💁🏻

B73083BE-349A-43CF-9938-17CE18CF1F98.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.