Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday beautiful beaut @Lucyxxxx ❤🎂🎉🍾 I hope you have treated yourself to some cheesy chips, a go on the communal and some Aldi vodka 🤣🤣 hopefully your envelope bouquet will be arriving today from Sid 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks beauts. Gonna get the communal out and give myself a birthday treat not to be forgotten!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks beauts. Gonna get the communal out and give myself a birthday treat not to be forgotten!!!
Happy day you exited your mums vagina !! I hope you’ve been gifted a penis enlargement beaut 🥳 I hope Mr Lucy has spoilt you like fat lad spoils himself on the regular

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday Beaut xx Get a crate of Thatchers down you and deep throat a Colin the caterpillar in one gulp.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday Lucy
I really hope Marcus sees this and records a special video message just for you…we could all chip in and he could donate the funds to charity…oh, wait

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beauts I'm blushing lol. Come on big boy give me a treat I'll never forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy birthday Lucy!

Here's to you a bottle of coke and a clothes horse to do as you wish 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the smug bleep has lost some weight - he's either been given Ozempic, Rybelsus, or some other med that suppresses his appetite. If he is taking Ozempic he has to prepare a weekly injection, which again points to a capacity and mindset that isn't perhaps as autistic as he likes to make out he is. If he gets it for nothing he'll be super bleeping smug as you have to pay £200 per month off label. Why do I feel such rage when I see his face??? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Only available for diabetics as a last resort here in Cornwall beaut.
---
So you lot wishing me a happy birthday then or what?
Happy birthday beaut, extra special butter 🧈 from Rich Mich especially for you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beauts we are swiftly headed towards March... he livens up this time of year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
:sick:That pout gives me irrational rage. Every time I see a pic of him, I keep thinking he smells like sour milk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So you lot wishing me a happy birthday then or what?
Happy birthday lovely ❤ it's mine next Thursday the big 3 0 😂 in honor of this special day go find your baby pic and call yourself a baby bleep and take a dive of a balcony in your underpants it's what marcus would of wanted ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.