Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
In the words of Peter Kay "lost 14 stone in a day"!! Beauts I am gonna die of boredom here if he doesn't fall off the diet wagon 🀣 please can anyone recommend any juicy threads? I only read here, Sallie Axl and Aaron Chalmers/Talia Oatway
As someone else said above , Beckie Jones is your girl and also it’s going down on the Eden Harvey thread 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2

imsotired

I'm sorry but if I had this randomly come up on my FYP and scar me, then you all have to see his old friend again as well haha!

• Sick

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I’ve been on the Katie Price thread x Think I will change my Beautiful picture of when Marcus fell in love with a beautiful crackhead Will. That love story will forever be in my thoughts it was epic. The most beautiful love story that I’ve ever seen ❀🀣
That fucking pic. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I haven’t been on the saxenda/ozempic threads in a long time; can diabetics get it on perscription here yet? There is a lady at work who has just started taking it as recommended by her doctor and she is diabetic, i don’t know her well enough to ask if she is paying 🀣

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey beauts. I been awayyyyy (busy with new job) for nearly 3 weeks, and we are still on the same thread 😳. He is a boring fuck now!
@ladymanc221 - for cringeness try Cleaning with Mario or Kate Hayes, and on 12th April try Katie Price to maybe see karma delivered. She’s in the bankruptcy court after dodging it 4 times and just having a month long holiday in Thailand with 11K flights.