Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I feel like we’re the band who continue playing while the titanic is sinking and everyone else is jumping ship. If he continues being a boring prick of a bastard I’ll be on the next lifeboat to a more interesting thread

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
To all those who wished he would buck his ideas up. I hope your all happy and proud of yourselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Good I hate him. On his story saying he’s been getting beeped at every time he goes out for a walk, and loves it. They’re beeping because they think cattle is on the road you giant turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How's he out getting his eyebrows done when he owes tattle member daddygoose aka Tom Wallace £80? What a cheek. 😂😂

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Surely he’s got to be careful he doesn’t make himself fit for work ( assuming that’s always his goal to dodge any responsibility) . He’s shown he’s able to go out walking and is capable of doing a normal amount of steps ,both things he’s claimed not to be able to do because of anxiety / toe pain . He’s shown he can wear appropriate socks and shoes on both feet , which again he has used as an excuse not to be able to work in McDonalds or similar. He’s shown that he is able to manage his own basic care needs by making the decision to lose weight, exercise more and seek medical care for his toe . He’s got to have an alcoholism relapse or a meltdown soon , and on camera too so he can document it as “ proof” if he needs to argue his case 😂 . I’m sure enough people will have reported him for potential benefit fraud that it will possibly flag up on his next review

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
He’s a come a long way alright… used to sit in McDonald’s alone each night and now it’s the chippy alone every night. ✨ Growth ✨

• Haha