Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I can’t with TikTok. I miss the olden days when meltdowns were on Facebook and Instagram, when families would fight in the comments and pictures were put up in local petrol stations.

Random but last night I was googling Jeremy Forrest (lol don't ask he popped into my head for some reason) and ended up coming across the girls dad's fb. Talk about airing the family out. Someone got called a slag, others were commenting disowning him. Status was from 2021 and he stood on it lolll.

Reactions: 1

MrsPoison

VIP Member
It's repetitive because nothing is going on. Also 'fatphobic' and 'bodyshaming' is going a bit too far. This is a Marcus Mitchell thread!!!! Being fat is not good for you in the long run at all healthwise hence why I'm on a diet!
Nah, I'm finding the comments about his size at the moment repetitive, just gets a bit dull for me, I'm aware it's a Marcus Mitchell thread and he's a big lad. Just seen funnier stuff here. I just think there's wittier stuff than calling a fat kid fat.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Sorry, for disrupting the thread, for all confused, it's not Marcus I'm calling a transphobic bigot, you know how much i loves the big guy.
Screenshot_20221116-201012_Gallery.jpg

• Haha

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’m watching Chelsea lee art have the mother of all meltdowns on tik tok live right now, it’s obvious she’s actually really unwell, and it’s just showing how put on the big lads carry on was last year 😂
I hope he gets bored/kicked out his accommodation/has a pip assessment soon beauts 😔 I miss the thread
Is she a real person or a character? She looks too bonkers to be real