Marcus Mitchell #65 Postman Fat, Postman Fat, Postman Fat Strapped the fitbit to the cat šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title win by @Lucyxxxx

I'd do a recap but there's not much just hope something is bubbling and he fucks it up royally for himself in some shape or form as he usually does in the end šŸ’€ I miss his gormless foodie lives can't believe I ever complained

Let's see how long it takes us to get through this one

Link to previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title win by @Lucyxxxx

I'd do a recap but there's not much just hope something is bubbling and he fucks it up royally for himself in some shape or form as he usually does in the end šŸ’€ I miss his gormless foodie lives can't believe I ever complained

Let's see how long it takes us to get through this one

Link to previous thread
I literally snorted at this thread title šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Another classic @Lucyxxxx my Beaut! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done @Lucyxxxx yet again pulling it out the bag with the thread titles.

Recap.

Has lost about 3lbs.
Apparently isn't an alcoholic anymore until his next PIP review.
Hinted at SG (RIP) once again.
According to him one of the best things to ever grace this dark website 'mustn't have been nice to watch'.
Very very boring. Us beauts have resorted to posting throwbacks and sharing memories of happier times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mentioning SG again ? That guilty conscience of how you hounded that poor man is bad eh Marcus ? bleeping bleep, go on and keep asking polls over what filling you have in your sanwich, bleeping weirdo, any man would be ASHAMED to be seen with you, you look like a zeppelin thats been deflated beaut

You know what beauts as long as heā€™s posting these stupid this or this posts heā€™s looking for attention actively. If he didnā€™t he wouldnā€™t post or would set up a private page for his own family and friends.
Thereā€™s only so long he can go before he gets bored and wants all his ā€œviewsā€ back šŸ‘æ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Beauts, I am done.
Imagine if the most interesting question you could come up with is ā€˜whatā€™s in my glass?ā€™ šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“
bleeping hell. His ā€˜bump in the roadā€™ started off when he was little bleep of a baby, continued through his murderous childhood, then to his alcoholic, fake suicidal, homeless, baddie boo, whoring for ā„, shitting in the streets adulthood. Iā€™d hardly call that a ā€˜bumpā€™ in the road you walrus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
No way has he done 30,000 steps. Just no bleeping way. FAKE NEWS. Thatā€™s 5 hours walking at a brisk pace. 15 miles!
Iā€™m on my feet all day (as I have job fat lad) and I only do 20,0000 steps!

Sedentary slouch potato to professional hiker
Sponsored by ā„ and dwp
View attachment 2069487
Show us your (catā€™s) Fitbit then! My old job had me walking about most of the day and I only did about 8km each day, which is about 5 miles. My fat pearly white arse did he walk 13 miles. Iā€™m sure a lot of people would like govt money to be able to have that much free time and be able to never have to cook šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way has he done 30,000 steps. Just no bleeping way. FAKE NEWS. Thatā€™s 5 hours walking at a brisk pace. 15 miles!
Iā€™m on my feet all day (as I have job fat lad) and I only do 20,0000 steps!
Yeah I half believed him until today.

Reactions: 5
I have only just found this person and came onto here to see what he was about. Iā€™ve read all the threads and I must say you lot are HILARIOUS and I admire your dedication to this ahem individual

• Haha
  • Heart
I want to see his footwear, if heā€™s walking 13 miles heā€™ll need decent shoes, not his Turkey knock off sliders he always wears

I have only just found this person and came onto here to see what he was about. Iā€™ve read all the threads and I must say you lot are HILARIOUS and I admire your dedication to this ahem individual
Reading all the old threads is some dedication beaut welcome, thatā€™s even more hard work than a 13 mile walk

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a point in my life I walked a lot. With my dogs. Would do about 20,000 + steps a day. Did 13 miles regularly but damn it was hard, and I did it in bits, throughout the day and I was fit and exhausted at the end of it. I couldn't do it now and I am in much better shape than him. Those on Jaw Watch, have you noticed that when he has a lot his jaw is out of alignment and off to the side but when he's just had a bit ( say enough to walk 13 miles) he just keeps it clenched and does the closed mouth smile? Go back and look at his pics. All the old ones are relaxed open mouthed smiles, the most recent weight loss ones are all the closed mouth, tight jaw ā„ ones.
---
Screenshot_20230401_082712_Instagram.jpg

Jaw watch " I can barely open my mouth from grinding my teeth"
---
Screenshot_20230401_083017_Instagram.jpg

"My pupils are gigantic and I've lost the ability to open my jaw"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.