Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
I was about to say something very similar. In this case it was bulldog chewing a brick.

Didn’t she - allegedly- lose weight using coke? Maybe they do have stuff in common then
really??? I really like dmc that’s a shame.

Reactions: 1

The Duchess

VIP Member
Cleaning with Mario is hilarious, I need to get back into that, Jodie marsh blocked me because she was wearing that massive hat and I just can't deal with that silently Duchess
LOL 😂 Im thinking Cleaning With Mario Mrs P …. need a good laugh to distract you nothing serious… Jake is giving me the rage these days like when I was when I stopped bothering with Marcus, so I think I need a change and something just fun.

JulesC

VIP Member
Beauts
I lost a whole day yesterday on the Jermain Defoe / Alisha Mae threads
The ☕ ☕☕ on those is piping hot !!
Far more interesting then Marcus and his ‘ I lost 2 stone in a day’ ( said in the voice of Peter Kay ) nonsense !!!
Ooo will take a look, know nothing about this

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How do I find this? 🤣🤣🤣 I love a Facebook stalk. I’ve been deep into Shane Loughlin and his family on Facebook the last few days.
Type in the girls name on fb and go on her friends list (she's only got 2) and go on Bill's fb. Don't think I'm allowed to say her name but a quick Google search will bring it up lol.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Type in the girls name on fb and go on her friends list (she's only got 2) and go on Bill's fb. Don't think I'm allowed to say her name but a quick Google search will bring it up lol.
Oh I remember her name now. I lived next door to some of her family as a child.

• Wow

The Duchess

VIP Member
Haha Mrs P she's got me blocked too. 😂😂 Come and join us Duchess there's a few other beauts in there as well. It's funny atm she's forcing her friends to make OF content with her to save the animals. 😂😂😂😂😂
I know, loads of yous there 😂 ive been lurking! Is Claire her dads gf doing OF with her???? Parge is so greepy 😣

• Haha