Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
The Jodie Marsh thread has me in TEARS. 😂😂
Id like to get into that thread actually because im getting really really bored of Jake now just like I did with Marcus, I couldn’t care what Marcus does he doesn’t entertain me anymore, he’s kinda gone full circle (no pun intended you fuckers 😂) I tried KP and OMG you need to dedicate youre life to that thread because it moves so quickly (they are a lovely bunch but I don’t have time to commit) Westbrook is not bad, bit depressing and very slow moving but again its the posters that make it funny, I think I may have to dump all and go for Jodie Marsh 🤭

I hear cleaning with Mario is hilarious? so maybe that or Jodie?

why do you need a new account @MrsPoison if you joined the Jodie thread??
There are loads of IG story viewers available on line anonymously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Do you know what lives rent free in my head? That video blog his really annoying cousin made where they go and meet Andy from Made In Chelsea and Marcus is really weird and awkward. Does anyone have this or a link to it? Otherwise I’m going to trawl the threads to try and find it. It’s one of the weirdest and annoying things I’ve watched 🤣
I will have a look for you ...

• Heart

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Anyone follow Adam Birks? Lots of similarities to the ‘nice’ fake Marcus. But appears to have drive, focus and tangible charity donations.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I missed a few posts and they were deleted by the time I caught up but I think some people were taking it off of tattle by reporting Evil Queen for being live whilst driving.

Sorry I know it’s off topic but Marcus is that boring we have nothing else to talk about 🥲
And now we can't talk about it on the CLA thread

• Sad

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Hey beauts. I been awayyyyy (busy with new job) for nearly 3 weeks, and we are still on the same thread 😳. He is a boring fuck now!
@ladymanc221 - for cringeness try Cleaning with Mario or Kate Hayes, and on 12th April try Katie Price to maybe see karma delivered. She’s in the bankruptcy court after dodging it 4 times and just having a month long holiday in Thailand with 11K flights.
Thank you @beaut ❤

JulesC

VIP Member
He does seem to be repeating the patterns of last year. He's still on here reading his thread though so deep down nothings changed. We just gotta wait it out. When's he due to move out the bedsit?
I was wondering this, something seismic like that needs to happen.

I want to change my profile pic but no idea who to, no other thread hits quite like this one.