Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I don't want to blow (❄) my own trumpet but I'm known (by me) for always being right. I was right about Sidders from the start when I said she was a shite mum and you were all members of the ' I love Sid' fan club and I'm right about him being on the gear from ages ago and that's what he's using to lose weight and do all this walking. He's always been able to eat on it. You can tell the slight variation of his jaw and face when you've studied that gorgeous profile for as long as I have. Yeah I saw the pic of his saucer eyes. I fucking told you so, I just don't know how he's managing to do it so responsibly so far. To keep his mood so even. That my Beauts... Is the mystery we should be discussing here.
I pissing well was not! 😂😂

Well I'm hoping he's just on a continuous high, waiting to crash to an all time low!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

JulesC

VIP Member
My current second favourite thread (this will always be my favourite because of you beauts and what we’ve been through together) is actually Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea, she’s fucking crackers. Also enjoying the fledgling Laura Anderson (ex Love Island) thread now that she’s got pregnant by Gary Lucy and they’ve broken up and hate each other 🤣

HeyBabes

VIP Member
My current second favourite thread (this will always be my favourite because of you beauts and what we’ve been through together) is actually Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea, she’s fucking crackers. Also enjoying the fledgling Laura Anderson (ex Love Island) thread now that she’s got pregnant by Gary Lucy and they’ve broken up and hate each other 🤣
I love a good hate read on the Louise Thompson thread! Also brogan Tate, Stephen bear and Charlotte Dawson. Dawson is doing my utter tits in at the mo tho and I’m not sure I can even hate read anymore

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s planning on doing the cocaine diet to help with the fast weight loss.
I remember the good old days of being a skinny Minnie and sucking off lads for pub grub 🥺 10/10 would recommend marcus.
Not to give him ideas but if he cut out dairy it would fall off him.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Beauts
I lost a whole day yesterday on the Jermain Defoe / Alisha Mae threads
The ☕ ☕☕ on those is piping hot !!
Far more interesting then Marcus and his ‘ I lost 2 stone in a day’ ( said in the voice of Peter Kay ) nonsense !!!
I'm on my way!!!!