Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jodie Marsh thread has me in TEARS. 😂😂
Id like to get into that thread actually because im getting really really bored of Jake now just like I did with Marcus, I couldn’t care what Marcus does he doesn’t entertain me anymore, he’s kinda gone full circle (no pun intended you fuckers 😂) I tried KP and OMG you need to dedicate youre life to that thread because it moves so quickly (they are a lovely bunch but I don’t have time to commit) Westbrook is not bad, bit depressing and very slow moving but again its the posters that make it funny, I think I may have to dump all and go for Jodie Marsh 🤭

I hear cleaning with Mario is hilarious? so maybe that or Jodie?

why do you need a new account @MrsPoison if you joined the Jodie thread??
There are loads of IG story viewers available on line anonymously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Haha Mrs P she's got me blocked too. 😂😂 Come and join us Duchess there's a few other beauts in there as well. It's funny atm she's forcing her friends to make OF content with her to save the animals. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha Mrs P she's got me blocked too. 😂😂 Come and join us Duchess there's a few other beauts in there as well. It's funny atm she's forcing her friends to make OF content with her to save the animals. 😂😂😂😂😂
I know, loads of yous there 😂 ive been lurking! Is Claire her dads gf doing OF with her???? Parge is so greepy 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know, loads of yous there 😂 ive been lurking! Is Claire her dads gf doing OF with her???? Parge is so greepy 😣
Nah Claire is the now former school governor friend who appears to have sacked her kids and husband off for Jodie. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I hear cleaning with Mario is hilarious? so maybe that or Jodie?

why do you need a new account @MrsPoison if you joined the Jodie thread??
There are loads of IG story viewers available on line anonymously.
Cleaning with Mario is hilarious, I need to get back into that, Jodie marsh blocked me because she was wearing that massive hat and I just can't deal with that silently Duchess

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cleaning with Mario is hilarious, I need to get back into that, Jodie marsh blocked me because she was wearing that massive hat and I just can't deal with that silently Duchess
LOL 😂 Im thinking Cleaning With Mario Mrs P …. need a good laugh to distract you nothing serious… Jake is giving me the rage these days like when I was when I stopped bothering with Marcus, so I think I need a change and something just fun.

Reactions: 1
Live again, hasn’t lost an millimetre of weight imo he’s deluding himself. A meltdown will come over this eventually and I can’t wait hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why didn’t he tell us how much he weight last time he was “professionally weighed”

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t he tell us how much he weight last time he was “professionally weighed”
He can post all the progress pictures he wants but until i see him on the scales i believe nothing that comes out the mouth the murdering prick of a bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus what’s your bank account details beaut I will literally transfer you funds to buy some Charlie and two bottles of voddy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marcus what’s your bank account details beaut I will literally transfer you funds to buy some Charlie and two bottles of voddy
Get him a bottle of voddy
So he can forget the day he turned Andy into a body.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My current second favourite thread (this will always be my favourite because of you beauts and what we’ve been through together) is actually Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea, she’s bleeping crackers. Also enjoying the fledgling Laura Anderson (ex Love Island) thread now that she’s got pregnant by Gary Lucy and they’ve broken up and hate each other 🤣

Sorry beauts, didn’t mean to dangle the troll tackle. I honestly thought we were into a winner when he switched off comments on TikTok. Selfish prick of a bastard 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My current second favourite thread (this will always be my favourite because of you beauts and what we’ve been through together) is actually Louise Thompson from Made in Chelsea, she’s bleeping crackers. Also enjoying the fledgling Laura Anderson (ex Love Island) thread now that she’s got pregnant by Gary Lucy and they’ve broken up and hate each other 🤣
I love a good hate read on the Louise Thompson thread! Also brogan Tate, Stephen bear and Charlotte Dawson. Dawson is doing my utter tits in at the mo tho and I’m not sure I can even hate read anymore

Imagine looking like this, and being happy with yourself enough to upload it on the internet
E5DC02D3-CE1E-41BE-AF4E-094558CFBCD4.jpeg

---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.