Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see the threads moving fast, he's turned the comments off on his tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good to see the threads moving fast, he's turned the comments off on his tik tok
Someone named Lizzie(wasn't me, swear to God! Keep it on tattle) keeps asking him about man down payments. Seen it twice now and he pisses off soon after. Must be shitting it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@elliebellieboo , are you trolling us beaut 😂? Has he done something hidden the rest of us are missing, or do you just mean he’s got to the point in his cycle of bragging about his weight loss, starting to block people on lives and turning off comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most dramatic thing that's happened on this thread is the previous thread not being locked straight away and him turning his comments off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still waiting for Ellie to tell us why she got our hopes up last night? 😭

You minge teasing bastard !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't get into many other threads like I'm into this one, I've lost interest in so many. I don't even mind that he's doing well and loosing weight, maybe then there'll be less generic comments about his clothes being the size of various tents but I just wish he'd do more because I'm so bored.

Reactions: 14
I just can't get into many other threads like I'm into this one, I've lost interest in so many. I don't even mind that he's doing well and loosing weight, maybe then there'll be less generic comments about his clothes being the size of various tents but I just wish he'd do more because I'm so bored.
Same, loads that have been suggested I've looked at but I can't get into them. I'm just here with you trolls, metaphorically poking him with a stick ad waiting for something interesting to happen

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.