Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mitchell Dome.

He might be able to host exhibitions soon.
It'd be a bit like the camping and caravanning exhibition but his would be The Caravan Hybrid exhibition. Heard the awnings are gonna fly off the shelves, really cheap I hear. Only downside is you have to have Fat Lad on your staycay with you so that you clip the awning (king size bed sheet) to his fanny parting with bulldog clips and hey presto!! You can sit under it of an evening, wee glass of vino collapso in your hand and chilling out. The only downside is his constant head swaying and pouting makes it undulate like a bouncy castle and there is the other isuue of having to smell and listen to his mouth breathing all night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
His autism stops him from eating fruit but lets him eat chicken, pancakes and maple syrup?

The chicken bleeping looks like its covered in spiders eggs.

Disgusting (said in a scottish mams voice cos her kid didn’t flush her tit)
Um excuse me beaut he eats grapes.

Side note, chicken and waffles with syrup is very common and I don’t eat waffles but the chicken tenders and Syrup are good

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.