Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you ok hun??? Would love to see Sam Smith take on the fair City of Manchester and bleeping lose ❤❤❤ #mancandproud cancel it hun because nobody's arsed trust me 😂😂 how long before Fat Lad tries to do the same in Camborne because he has put them on the map for all the wrong reasons??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Are you ok hun??? Would love to see Sam Smith take on the fair City of Manchester and bleeping lose ❤❤❤ #mancandproud cancel it hun because nobody's arsed trust me 😂😂 how long before Fat Lad tries to do the same in Camborne because he has put them on the map for all the wrong reasons??
he can duck right off #bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol surely that has to be a piss take??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to hand it to him , the weight is dropping off him. Well done on the journey beaut, you've transferred yourself from a fat wanker to a slightly less fat wanker . Credit where its due beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would it not make sense for him to just ask for no salad if he knows he’s not going to eat it, such a waste

Reactions: 8
Would it not make sense for him to just ask for no salad if he knows he’s not going to eat it, such a waste
I've said that many times, for someone that doesn't like to waste food he sure does a good job of the opposite when a simple 'without salad' would suffice

Reactions: 5
The little paddy 10k walk was hilariously cut short, 53 viewers total, 15 when he fucked off in a huff. Looooooser

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe I used to wake up to 25 pages of the thread to catch up on. Now it’s like…one 😢😢😢
May this ‘weight loss’ journey be the lead up to a gigantic MMMM. Even a small one would be appreciated. We deserve it. Selfish bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.