Marcus Mitchell #64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a bl*w job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I used to wake up to 25 pages of the thread to catch up on. Now it’s like…one 😢😢😢
May this ‘weight loss’ journey be the lead up to a gigantic MMMM. Even a small one would be appreciated. We deserve it. Selfish bleep.
Have you seen the video of David Hasslehoff drunk trying to eat a burger? I imagine thats what MM will be like when we get a meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi ya'll, it's been a while.
Just had a quick browse.
He's still boring as duck. I will pop back in another few months to check.
Well done to you die hards keeping watch. However, I think its time to accept you will never get the Travellodge days back.
Good bleeping times though.
Cleaning with Mario is bleeping hillarious FYI

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs to put a trigger warning on his stories if he is going to show his disgusting trotter 🤢

I’m no chiropodist but i’m guessing that walking “10k” steps everyday when you have had treatment on your toe isn’t going to help it heal?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Seriously, is that the best he can do? A gammy fucked up toe 😡 He is mental and I am sure he does these things to himself on purpose 🤔 riveting stuff (not) sadly beauts I think he has turned over a new leaf and we better get on tombstone maker doing our own tombstones 'We died of boredom because of Fat Lad Mitchell' 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
duck off you stupid git. Choosing subway over McDonald’s is not a healthier choice. Starving yourself is not a healthier choice. Eat some decent food you twit. Cook a meal you lazy duck.

06846195-DAB0-4E77-8099-1378A7A3FB63.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's getting to that level of smug where he's too smug and he fucks it up royally for himself 💀

Reactions: 12
duck off you stupid git. Choosing subway over McDonald’s is not a healthier choice. Starving yourself is not a healthier choice. Eat some decent food you twit. Cook a meal you lazy duck.

View attachment 1987289
I know he’s not actually doing this but if he was it’s an absolute eating disorder so not something to aspire to. He’s honestly the biggest bleep alive

Reactions: 9
It was hilarious his chins wobbling in anger every time someone mentioned UC. He’s literally admitted to scoffing salad. Hope DWP watching him. He’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 10
I’m trying not to comment too much on his weight anymore as my husband has basically turned into MM but with a big bushy beard and its grim.

However Marcus you silly goose why you lying about the weight loss 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He has lost some , but that’s probably because he put on a lot quickly when he started drinking again . And at his size, it’s pretty easy to lose the first stone pretty quickly. But he’s shown he doesn’t understand the one meal a day or intermittent fasting diets , so as soon as the loss plateaus ( if it’s not already), I reckon he will sack it off with lots of “ treats he deserves “ .

goes without saying he’s using a filter or FaceTune on photos though because on lives he looks like he’s lost a bit in his face but that’s it

Reactions: 7
I can't work out if he has or not he definitely makes and edits himself look smaller surely then on lives he still looks enormous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was feeling low last week and didn’t eat for three days and now my pyjamas are falling off me and I’m finally ready to admit that I am Marcus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 1987289
Oh you should write a diet book, you obese twit! “I’ve swapped one fast food place for another”. That’ll have your moobs disappear in no time, I’m sure! Bet he had several cookies with that, but didn’t take a pic of them, because then they didn’t count.

I’m so disappointed that he is being a boring twit and I missed the golden age of hurling himself onto a main road and peeing himself. Sad times.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.