Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serena6112

Thank you for the warm welcome beauts.

I had the absolute best of times throughout the earlier threads,
when there would be:
A) a Julia’s theme to an MMMM
B) an edit by Venom (the hospital walk in was a notable fave)
C) a tombstone edit
D) someone making up a song about Carcus

And that’s without bye fuckers, Tom’s £80, 4/20, cut my bowel into pieces and that’s my mum, that’s how disgusting they are.

Can’t wait to discuss the Lardy One in real time with you all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Come dressed as your favourite Marcus era:
Knife wielding youngster, ugly cunt of a baby, Amy Jane, the Budweiser incident, TL days, the ‘I lost 5 stone from eating one grape and drinking laxative hot chocolate’, yellow-skin-alcoholic Marcus, Baddie Boo Marcus, boring AF pouting walrus/caravan hybrid, etc…

• Haha
  • Heart
Vodka and coke Boujee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i feel a sing song coming on…
🎶just a small town boy
Living in his Marcus world
He ate his cheesy chips with a pound of salt ….
A Sidney in a smoky room….
Smell of fish and cheap perfume
She turned a trick or two for anyoneeee….🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Those 'kids' are probably the bailiffs Tom Wallace aka tattle member DaddyGoose has instructed to get him his £80 back.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
I think it would be hilarious to go out with him, watch him make a cunt of himself in real time 🤣

You know i actually die everytime i see him put his tiny hand to his face 🤣

• Haha

Jackbo

Fucking fuming. What a prick honestly. He’s done nothing but SHAME Sam Smith recently and suddenly it’s everyone else with the problem.
I know you’re reading thie Marcus, FUCK OFF with your double standards you absolute prick of a bastard. HOW DARE YOU 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
That video has finished me off, when he turns to the side he’s just so flat??? Like a fucking ironing board. Sid must’ve left him lying on his back for his entire childhood

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Don't worry beauts, the diet was the catalyst last time for the travel lodge meltdowns, history will repeat itself, all he's got to do is get jealous of someone with a McDonald's and it will Round 2 🤞
---

He may "lose" some weight *sniff sniff* but he still looks like and interbred hillbilly, won't get a man i don't think, fat cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha