Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Scrolling through while Mr MJ watches football and he looks over my shoulder and says “ what’s that fat cunt doing” 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 he is saying he wants to go back up his mums vagina my love 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blondetech

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
I would rather shit in my hands and clap then go on a night out with this fucker.
Prick of a bastard wouldn’t buy a single drink all night !!!

edit for spelling

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I feel so sad that I wasn't a tattler during these times and I missed it all 😭
Ahhh beaut. Hopefully we have another explosive era you can watch in real time. It was something else. One of my personal faves from the whole sorry saga was the throwing the coke bottle/head butting the wall incident.

• Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Well done beaut 😘 come on carcus share your diet tips with us
yes, I hope there's some new ones. I followed along and ate a ready meal and had a hot chocolate a day followed by rewarding myself with endless takeaways every second day, and I've gained 2 stone !

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
No beaut, he once jumped a girl on a night out with Adelllllle and attacked her, he had a scratched face the next day.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
We are considering a Cornwall holiday in Summer. I feel like if we went to stalk him he'd somehow know I'm that troll from the dark website.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Comes out of Hospital , foots gone.

He will be stealing right-hand trainers off of shoe shop displays from all over Cambourne 😃😃

• Haha

ladymanc221

VIP Member
Bed rest for a gammy toe seriously you big fucking snowflake 🤣🤣 try having an emergency c-section for back to back breech presentation (baby feet down with the back of the head and backbone pressing into yours - absolute agony) and I was up walking around in a matter of hours with a catheter in and a Newborn to look after and traumatised 😶 (still got PTSD and the kid is 9 tomorrow) I bet Sid the slapper tucked him in as well 😂 what a massive whopper!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17