Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie23

On his live a few nights ago someone asks him why he didn't go and study something that interests him at college and he reads it and says"Cos I don't want to", really dismissively. He wants facial aesthetics, driving lessons, numerous holidays yet puts in zero effort. Hands are all one way. He is an absolute begging scrounger. There is nothing stopping him from getting a college place or support to work. My friends son has high functioning autism and has been fast tracked into a management trainee role at aeronautics firm, put in hard graft and working also throughout Uni. He was brought up to believe he could do anything and to not let his autism stop him. Oh and has a lovely live in girlfriend. No excuse for that layabout. Sorry rant over. He really winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Fat lad thinks he's actually shrinking but the Beauts just want him to get back to hard drinking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
He’s got a right mard on tonight, he seemed to be snapping at anyone who tried to offer advice and just kept on that what he’s doing is working so he doesn’t care what anyone thinks, as he sits down to his pizza and garlic bread
He‘s so misogynistic it’s grim. “Don’t want no beef curtains. Punched lasagna” and we wouldn’t want your tiny little cock babes, I don’t reckon many men will want it either. If they can even find it first 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

boojange

VIP Member
#64 Marcus finally had a toe job, but he's never had a blow job ( or a job but still has a tiny knob)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Wish he would hit rock bottom again. Nothing like seeing a potentially autistic, morbidly obese, crooked teeth man crying into his cider live from the Travel Lodge at 5am on a Wednesday morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Wills315

VIP Member
Hi fat lad you twat. We know you read here ..do you remember the time when you were pretending to be an alcoholic and tried to convince us you were turning yellow, alluding to liver problems? (Pound land Instant tan will do that ). Well my aunt has just passed away this evening due to a liver tumour which was only discovered two weeks ago. She turned yellow in her last few days. So ya see fat lad , why people might have an issue with you making up serious illness in a pathetic attempt to get attention you prick . And even though the simpletons in the LLL brigade rim your cheeseburger hole , doesnt mean your any less of a cunt 🙄
Anyway rant over , its been a week and a half just blowing off some steam. As you were beauts.

• Heart
  • Sad

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Roses are red, Marcus Mitchell’s a brute
Happy Valentine’s Penis Enlargement Beaut ❤❤❤❤

Hope you all get a good rodgering tonight my trolls, whether it’s via someone else or riding solo with the communal 🍆🍆🍆🍆

Wonder if the wank pocket will make an appearance?

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
We would normally be going to Cornwall for Feb half term and going back to Camborne but we are going to Scotland instead now 😁 my son said to me when we went in October "Mum, what would you do if you saw him"? I was like I would either give him a gobful or talk to him as without him and the madness I wouldn't have found you absolute legends with the LOLS who have got me through some shit in the last year with this thread @JulesC ❤❤❤
I’d probably be dead nice to him if I met him 🤣 I’m a two faced cow and a bit of shithouse tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24