Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwayswatchingu

I did not know there’s a thread for this guy! Keep seeing him on my TikTok and he irks me how he sits there stuffing his face on live looking absolutely gormless! I’ve read his wiki too and can’t believe how problematic he is! Also what happened to his tooth?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Talking about losing weight when he’s just eaten a pizza and now moved on to a giant garlic bread with cheese
What is going on with his fringe? I had hair like this in the 1980s. I had so much hairspray on it, when the wind got to it, it would move like one big pigeon wing

• Haha

Kool Aid

Ahhh beaut. Hopefully we have another explosive era you can watch in real time. It was something else. One of my personal faves from the whole sorry saga was the throwing the coke bottle/head butting the wall incident.
The montage someone made of his hilarious moments gives me life! "I'm being sectioned" actually makes me dieeeee everytime I watch it 😭 I even screen recorded it so I can watch it when I'm feeling down to cheer me up hahaha

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Sid was going to give him £500 to lose two stone wasnt she? If he couldn’t do it for that he won’t do it for anything 😅. It’s embarrassing how he says the same things every year about losing weight, holidays and filler and nothing ever comes of it.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So I only caught a minute of the live but he said he doesn’t promote Tyacks anymore because he felt like he was having to try too hard to do it all the time and couldn’t just enjoy his food so they came to a mutual agreement

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Whatever the scales say it doesn't matter as he will always have to carry around the weight of the guilt of what he did to Andy on the doorstep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20