Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
I did not know there’s a thread for this guy! Keep seeing him on my TikTok and he irks me how he sits there stuffing his face on live looking absolutely gormless! I’ve read his wiki too and can’t believe how problematic he is! Also what happened to his tooth?
welcome beaut, I highly reccomend this compilation by our own @KJ-2022, he name it "something marcus"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Serena6112

Well beauts I have been an avid lurker for god knows how long and I have finally made it to the latest thread. I have absolutely howled with laughter and feel a little nervous to be joining in on the thread when you all now feel like actual celebrities 😂
To join in on the 4/20 discussion, I will be marking the occasion by making my mum come round and clean my bog while I shout at her that I’ve had sex. Gay sex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What's the difference between weighing yourself and being professionally weighed? Unless they are having to use hoists?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I’m sorry why does he keep attacking Sam Smith? I’m not a Sam Smith fan but why does he get to publicly attack him on a public profile constantly but that’s fine and we’re the trolls??

Also you might not like what he wore but what is it to you Fat Lad?? Sam is living his life, he doesn’t require your approval. He’s an artist being artistic in the way he chooses to be, why do you feel the need to judge you manky toed loser?? Jealous much?!
He has massive internalised homophobia, he really hates gay men and women, that's why he only goes for straight men, it's always feminine men he attacks the most. I imagine his family were casually homophobic when he was growing up. He can't see it because he's not very clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you for the lovely messages. ❤ The dog cremation people came and got him, wrapped him up in his favourite blanket and give him a plastic bottle (he likes to chew them). Said our goodbyes. He's one of the best mates I ever had ☹.

Come on Marcus you beast give me something to take my mind off things.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jackford1066

Been wide awake since 3am, caught up on all your comments, I love you lot ya beauts given me much needed smiles x. My OH had second heart attack and a second stent fitted yesterday, and this beast is a waste of oxygen and we pay for him. Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad