Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I must say his jowls are looking a bit slimmer.

Thread suggestion: Fat Fud, diet is a dud, get back on the booze like a good lad would

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

imsotired

Right... I don't get it. How come when the doctor advises he rests his foot to help his toe recover, he is suddenly doing 10k+ steps? :LOL:

• Haha

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
On his live a few nights ago someone asks him why he didn't go and study something that interests him at college and he reads it and says"Cos I don't want to", really dismissively. He wants facial aesthetics, driving lessons, numerous holidays yet puts in zero effort. Hands are all one way. He is an absolute begging scrounger. There is nothing stopping him from getting a college place or support to work. My friends son has high functioning autism and has been fast tracked into a management trainee role at aeronautics firm, put in hard graft and working also throughout Uni. He was brought up to believe he could do anything and to not let his autism stop him. Oh and has a lovely live in girlfriend. No excuse for that layabout. Sorry rant over. He really winds me up.
Just imagine having literally NO interests or goals, absolutely nothing to do each day but shove food down your gob and pretend a few strangers online are your ‘friends’. With the amount of money and support he has access to he could really build himself a nice life. He’s been talking about doing driving lessons and travelling (remember the non existent trip to Italy, LOL) for years, but just sits on his walrus/caravan arse in his pit moaning about things. Everything he talks about doing is always ‘next year’ or ‘in a couple of months’. Do something now you boring, semiconscious, oily, sack of shit.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It's coming up to a year since the antics that broke tattle servers, the antics that had 2 threads at a time trending #1 and #2, the antics that made it worthwhile to wake up at 5am knowing we would be in for a treat to start the day. He really spoiled us back then. 🥀

• Haha
  • Sad
He’s got a great future ahead of him with his tribute act- fat lad slim
Performing his favourite songs - I’ve got to braise you
Eat here, eat now
The fatladfeller skank and everybody loves a Carnivore

• Haha
  • Heart
How can this moron struggle to construct a decent sentence?!
“I want to find someone the way jake looks at Charlotte”
…..” I want to find someone who looks AT ME the way jake looks at Charlotte “
You’re welcome Marcus 😘
Marcus you already DO have someone who looks at you like that! The lady in the chippy when she sees you coming to spend a fortune and single-handedly keep her business afloat!

• Haha

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
Not thanks he might try strangle me or stab me or crush my bones (not in a malicious way though)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kool Aid

Bed rest? I lost 3 toenails after running a marathon (that’s exercise Marcus) and was still up and about and going to work and just dealing with the pain. What a twat
I lost like 6 or 7 toenails after a week long festival abroad. I danced that much while off my nut, the podiatrist said I danced a marathon 😂 mdma is a wonderful drug haha

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
We should all plan a trip to the Wetherspoons he is banned from
A MMMM Troll meet up.
Dress code is bed runner head gear , one sock and flip flops , shorts regardless of the weather and a mustard t-shirt that has been worn for 4 days!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Remember when people were saying TL had gone too far and were worried about him, they thought there was no coming back and that he might die (or turn into the hulk)

Fuck you all manifesting him going into recovery.

#bringbacktheTLdays

• Haha
  • Sad
Enough now with this shit Marcus It's embarassing 😶 He is just vile 😡 all of them piss take posts he has shared of Sam Smith lately 😤 he is delusional and I genuinely think his mental health needs assessing asap?! - he needs to just fuck off now to obscurity and when he gets there go and fuck off some more!! How can anyone find him credible or genuine??
He’s so fake ! He’s been ripping the piss out of Sam Smith for weeks! And calling Sam him when Sam goes by they/them and trying to out Will from live island last week! I’m sure the lgbtq+ Community would rather he just shut that fat cakehole of his!

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
Bet he was a right laugh while gobbling Wills ball bag

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Wish we could get the TravelLodge days back
Faux alcoholism and a boyfriend on crack. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart

boojange

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the facial aesthetics and the bleach blonde hairdo ala Sam Smith and the subsequent pouting and hotpants!

He really is so unoriginal!
20230130235023.jpg

20230130235107.jpg

He's not here to make friends, just views Beaut!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lizzie23

We should all plan a trip to the Wetherspoons he is banned from
A MMMM Troll meet up.
Dress code is bed runner head gear , one sock and flip flops , shorts regardless of the weather and a mustard t-shirt that has been worn for 4 days!!!
Minesweep drinks, sexually harass customers, look around constantly like a startled meerkat and go into a mayo coma, not forgetting pinning our paypal for bowls of peas.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
You’ve got to question your life when everything coming together means you’ve had your manly toenail removed and your false tooth fixed

• Haha