Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Can't believe he actually lived in the hotel. As if all that happened lmaooooo. Imagine being that poor manager going about your job, yeah you get the likes of Will fine. Then Marcus comes along and all this weird shit keeps happening and your having to refund angry customers, police raiding the place every other day and your kids are watching it all unfold in real time on the Internet lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

VC10

VIP Member
Wouldn't they have just sent him to a chiropodist if he had no underlying health issues? Idk if they remove gammy toe nails?
It's serious so I think it'll be the clinic or hospital for him. Imagine him on a hospital gurney , they won't be able to hold it back if its on a slope, it'll be like Carry On Doctor all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 22

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Pretty sure he’s been on this carousel of “sorting myself out” for a very long time, nothing ever improves, he’s just getting bigger and bigger, only difference is his views are way down cos he’s a boring bastard nowadays

Reactions: 21

Venom

VIP Member
Does anyone else think going on a night out with him would be fucking hilarious. Like he has got banter, loves the sesh and you can always laugh at him. Defo not a friend to be around sober 😂😂😂😂
think you've drunk too much of the kool aid tbh beaut

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
I’m going to steal a travelodge bed runner, put it on my head and go and buy booze

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You know on the Titanic when Rose spots the lifeboat and says come back, come back. Thats me when I think of the TL days.

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’m having a Maccy D’s with spicy nuggets, going home to destroy my toilet, then chuck a bottle of coke against the wall

• Haha