Marcus Mitchell #58 Big heart, big gob Tiny hands, tiny n...ever mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title again by @Lucyxxxx well done beaut 👀 your unstoppable
we continue 😂 Recap still a greedy boring smug benefit cheat still going between his homeless property and his mums the very family that was so concerned about his drinking eariler in the year now all get drunk together like its all forgotten about and mm is getting bigger everytime we see him at this point is claiming next year will be his year and he'll change heard it all before and has taken on this 'boujee' personality and drinking 'pino'

Link to previous thread here https://tattle.life/threads/marcus-...ays-a-rainy-day-since-marcus-kill-andy.34569/
Newbies any questions pls refer to the wiki

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought his first barring from Spoons was taking in his own booze and stealing other people's drinks and filming it and putting on social media?? And the second was pretending to be his twin brother Michael and then nicking all the mayo? (head) Who know's about the tit smearing??? I would put nothing past him as he has the manners of a farm animal 🤢 i really do wish I had asked now when we went to JFB last week 🤔

Reactions: 6
I thought his first barring from Spoons was taking in his own booze and stealing other people's drinks and filming it and putting on social media?? And the second was pretending to be his twin brother Michael and then nicking all the mayo? (head) Who know's about the tit smearing??? I would put nothing past him as he has the manners of a farm animal 🤢 i really do wish I had asked now when we went to JFB last week 🤔
Wait what? I’ve been working the last 2 days (take note Marcus) and haven’t had a chance to read all the posts. I’m defos gonna need to go back and read this one. Why does Marcus remind me of a tit flicking hippo….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After destroying the toilets in Hayle McDonalds, leaving the poor staff to clean up his piss, tit and vomit, I would quite believe it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to come here from the last thread and ask what the tit smearing is about?!!

I'd ignore it, there's no evidence and it followed the shitting in a bush incident, someone is clearly on a wind up but he's not biting so I don't know why they bother to keep saying it!

He usually shares all of his horror (for us) moments and no one knows anything about this so I refuse to believe it happened until he openly says otherwise

Reactions: 7
Yeah the poo story I definitely reckon is fake. Also where did the Tyacks staff go?

Reactions: 6
Someone commented on his live saying he was banned from spoons because he smeared tit on the walls 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It could be true but like @Borderline said theres no real evidence and it could be a wind up and Marcus didn't even bite to this we saw for ourselves him pinching drinks and harrashing the men having said that hes tit in a bush so he well could of done this 😂 but yes im skeptical

Reactions: 11
Oh i know its not even a case of 'oh he surely cant go lower than this' oh he deffo can 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is lower then a snakes belly and has got form in the shitting department so who knows beauts???🐍💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.