Marcus Mitchell #57 Living in Cornwall so sunny free sandyBut everydays a rainy day since Marcus kill Andy. ✉🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Lucyxxxx well done beaut
Had to shorten it a little and put a shorter word in to make it fit 😂 hope this is ok link to previous thread here
https://tattle.life/threads/marcus-mitchell-56-simply-the-chest-going-into-cardiac-arrest.34366/
Recap still boring and hes not really treating us to mmmm's he seems to tease then not follow through today he celebrated his sisters birthday while doing this he donated a hot chocolate to a homeless man and filmed it to big up his ego no thoughts to the poor man who had no say in being filmed who would be more grateful for Marcus's room than what Marcus would be still keeping tyacks in business and still getting larger
Newbies any questions refer to wiki

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If he wasn’t even homeless (like your brother!) doesn’t that make it worse?

Am I being thick - I don't understand this, who is she saying isn't really homeless? If the man, and they know that then why is MM giving him a warm drink? If she's saying it about MM then it proves it's all a blag 🤔

Am I being thick - I don't understand this, who is she saying isn't really homeless? If the man, and they know that then why is MM giving him a warm drink? If she's saying it about MM then it proves it's all a blag 🤔
yes I think she is referring to the man who Marcus gave the hit chocolate too. That man looked genuinely homeless and Marcus said he remembered him from the Travel Lodge, poor man didn’t know he was being used for content (bleeping disgraceful) and why is his sister saying the man isn’t homeless? if he’s still staying in the travel lodge well then he is homeless you stupid bleep! The man looked like he was begging on the street bless him and that prick doing that only because ladymanc mentioned it… he really is a horrible person, Im sure Sid encouraged him to get one over on the “ tattle trolls” from “the dark website” the witch! and then the sister has to comment, bleep. (she looks like a mouth breather aswell, her mouth droops/hangs open like the unit of a brother of hers! Anyway looks like they ditched him haha 😂 family can’t even stand him!

• Haha
yes I think she is referring to the man who Marcus gave the hit chocolate too. That man looked genuinely homeless and Marcus said he remembered him from the Travel Lodge, poor man didn’t know he was being used for content (bleeping disgraceful) and why is his sister saying the man isn’t homeless? if he’s still staying in the travel lodge well then he is homeless you stupid bleep! The man looked like he was begging on the street bless him and that prick doing that only because ladymanc mentioned it… he really is a horrible person, Im sure Sid encouraged him to get one over on the “ tattle trolls” from “the dark website” the witch! and then the sister has to comment, bleep. (she looks like a mouth breather aswell, her mouth droops/hangs open like the unit of a brother of hers! Anyway looks like they ditched him haha 😂 family can’t even stand him!
Bet they’re drinking in the JFB without him as he bathes his trench foot in his bed sit reading tattle furiously 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would "homeless" Marcus buy a "non-homeless" ex-travelodge neighbour a hot chocolate?

When they were not even friendly enough to know each other's first names?

I wonder by which nickname this guy remembers His Highness Cunty Chops....

Why would "homeless" Marcus buy a "non-homeless" ex-travelodge neighbour a hot chocolate?

When they were not even friendly enough to know each other's first names?

I wonder by which nickname this guy remembers His Highness Cunty Chops....
Edit: sorry everyone, I just realised Borderline had already asked the same question 🤦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, but I'm bringing these over to this thread because I don't think they were acknowledged or were discussed in enough detail lads.
Screenshot_20221024-082141_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.