Marcus Mitchell #58 Big heart, big gob Tiny hands, tiny n...ever mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we taking bets on which goals he’s actually going to reach?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why he thinks being so unhealthy is funny. Well there’s being in healthy and then there’s him!!!

Reactions: 9
Tyacks are as bad as him for enabling him to eat even more food and yeah if you want a greedy good for nothing prick like marcus promoting you then you've hit the jackpot honestly i dont think it'll entice people to come its really rubbed me up the wrong way greedy selfish benefit cheat hope he chokes on the freebies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been feeling sick all evening & just caught up on here & his stories, the food & eating was literally enough to tip me over 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well I for one can’t wait for restaurant influencer Marcus, and the fantastic content he’s going to create to promote Tyacks. Will he give us meal reviews where he orders dishes from the menu then pokes at all the ingredients that aren’t deep fried and beige ? Will he show off the range of vegetables available on the Sunday roasts before instead asking for extra meat instead of carrots ? Will he tell us how delicious the food there is , before covering it in half a tub of salt and a pint of mayo before even taking a bite ?Will he get up close and personal with other patrons asking them if they’ve been to Tyacks before beaut and if they follow him on tiktok ( before telling them they are lush and trying to kiss them) .

and even better, how will he react in a couple of weeks time when Tyacks retract the offer having realised the only promotion he’s done is to pout with a chip, repost screenshots from his lives from the haterz and tagging whichever z list he’s currently obsessed with in a post saying it’s would be a dream of his to have a boujie dinner with them in Tyacks, and begging them to follow him beaut . I can almost hear the thump of the coke bottle hitting the wall already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.