Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

euphoria99

Chatty Member
Early thread suggestion:

Got vouchers from Tyacks to save a few quid. Is he homeless? No, he’s six dinners Sid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Thank you beauts. I'm sad and heartbroken. Currently listing his stuff on vinted. Not giving the ring back either. He's pleading he will do anything to keep me. Our life has been a bigger lie then the life Marcus and Sid tell DWP that he lives. You laugh or you cry ❀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Venom

VIP Member
@Venom the edit is everything beaut he really is a silly sausage 🀣 and don't even start me on Dame Sidney (the bike of Camborne) 🀣🀣
Thanks beaut, it's been corrupted for some reason so some random clips may flash up but here it is lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :
Marcus Mitchell #59
Got vouchers now, doesn't pay to eat. Won't be long before he loses one of his feet.

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Well I for one can’t wait for restaurant influencer Marcus, and the fantastic content he’s going to create to promote Tyacks. Will he give us meal reviews where he orders dishes from the menu then pokes at all the ingredients that aren’t deep fried and beige ? Will he show off the range of vegetables available on the Sunday roasts before instead asking for extra meat instead of carrots ? Will he tell us how delicious the food there is , before covering it in half a tub of salt and a pint of mayo before even taking a bite ?Will he get up close and personal with other patrons asking them if they’ve been to Tyacks before beaut and if they follow him on tiktok ( before telling them they are lush and trying to kiss them) .

and even better, how will he react in a couple of weeks time when Tyacks retract the offer having realised the only promotion he’s done is to pout with a chip, repost screenshots from his lives from the haterz and tagging whichever z list he’s currently obsessed with in a post saying it’s would be a dream of his to have a boujie dinner with them in Tyacks, and begging them to follow him beaut . I can almost hear the thump of the coke bottle hitting the wall already

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sticky One

VIP Member
Sometimes I cant believe this actual fucking bore had me racing home from the school run because he was threatening to take 12 nytols in one go at 8.30am 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 27