Marcus Mitchell #58 Big heart, big gob Tiny hands, tiny n...ever mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on the wine and out with Shamela and Heidi . Fingers crossed they dump him soon and we end up with at least a mini meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s on the shots I hope to god he doesn’t kick off because I really want him to sort himself out….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
yes marcus beaut... we hate seeing you drunk and arguing with sid and rich, it sure would be a pity ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I swear that prick of a bastard better not kick off tonight while I'm away. Passed a travel lodge in Manny earlier and it remindred me of all the TL fun that I missed 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is he drunk and suicidal then or what? Just read through the thread sorry I can't tag anyone wasn't expecting so much love. ❤ Where's Toms £80? Is he still up for sucking dad's off for a 5a cause Xmas Is coming up and I want to get my dad something to really show I care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Is he drunk and suicidal then or what? Just read through the thread sorry I can't tag anyone wasn't expecting so much love. ❤ Where's Toms £80? Is he still up for sucking dad's off for a 5a cause Xmas Is coming up and I want to get my dad something to really show I care.
Much love Lucy xxx

duck off ya bleep
F3143284-4605-4875-A742-3470B39DF81B.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.