Marcus Mitchell #58 Big heart, big gob Tiny hands, tiny n...ever mind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing that people aren’t sure whether he’s done it or not 🤣 he’s such a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd ignore it, there's no evidence and it followed the shitting in a bush incident, someone is clearly on a wind up but he's not biting so I don't know why they bother to keep saying it!

He usually shares all of his horror (for us) moments and no one knows anything about this so I refuse to believe it happened until he openly says otherwise
Ah ok!

Someone commented on his live saying he was banned from spoons because he smeared tit on the walls 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d love that to be true though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s having battered sausage and chips for tea, the amount of salt he’s just poured on though 😱 he’ll be lucky to make it to 30 at this rate

Absolutely riveting 🥱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s really thinking he’s some sort of celebrity

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
This bleep really thinks he’s somethkng special doesn’t he. Eat your way to an early grave you obese mess.

Did you see the comment that asked what his favourite chain restaurant to take a dump at was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s having battered sausage and chips for tea, the amount of salt he’s just poured on though 😱 he’ll be lucky to make it to 30 at this rate

Absolutely riveting 🥱
Why is he lying about who his mum is?? Lisa Mitchell who the bleeding hell is she?? It’s Sid beaut 🙄🙄

• Haha
I cannot work him out? is he trying to glamourize being morbidly obese and stuffing your face with greasy food all day long for views/follows???? Or Is he genuinely that far up his own arse he thinks he is some sort of homeless z list celebrity of Camborne??? Either way he is getting right on my tits tonight beauts 😡 why is the DWP not doing anything?? they could access all his social media it really wouldn't take very long to see what a mockery he is making of the benefits system and making no secret of it - it's just so unfair!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The way he is going he will need a "Bariatric Ambulance" to get him there - no joke beauts 😡
It really isn’t eh. I don’t think he quite realises what he’s doing to his body, drowning it in salt and fat. He must be hugely dehydrated eating only salt and fat and drinking peenyo everyday

It really isn’t eh. I don’t think he quite realises what he’s doing to his body, drowning it in salt and fat. He must be hugely dehydrated eating only salt and fat and drinking peenyo everyday
He’s fine beaut, he drinks DIET coke 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.