Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that he’s asking for screen records of the KP live but we are the only people that will have them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've updated this edit now megan mckenna is out of the picture :
1A9BAB79C9D3DfSd9A9-0475-48SR8A-8D32-87A687FFF14bfgg1ddF079219afghhfD3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The irony that he’s asking for screen records of the KP live but we are the only people that will have them 😂
Don’t worry he comes on here and takes screen recordings from us anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nice one Katie, he's not gonna give us an MMMM for weeks now after this! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Like how he cropped it when she asked him what he was doing later 🤣🤣🤣 loser

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I'd need to scan my computer for Viruses if I dared open her tiktok 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone stick Katie Price in notable people section of the wiki please 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sids on live with Marcus, she must have forgiven him now then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She goes live with random people all the time. He’s going to be thinking this is much bigger than it is 😂 I saw tears in his eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Probably end up DM’ing her for a few quid in a couple of weeks 😂
He’s smashing life now beaut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much of a twit Katie price is. I hope she sees what a mockery Marcus makes of the autism community, and mental health and just life in general tbh 😂.

Reactions: 9
I can assure you I am exactly like my profile picture, I am Sid Snr.

Just realised he gets coke with no ice so when he’s slurping up the clear remnants he’s drinking backwash not ice water 🤢🤢🤢
No no no noooo i genuinely just bleeping heaved at this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.