Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised he gets coke with no ice so when he’s slurping up the clear remnants he’s drinking backwash not ice water 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
79 notifications. Thought he'd finally killed the spoons manager.

duck off has he got Katie Price on live.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She goes live with random people all the time. He’s going to be thinking this is much bigger than it is 😂 I saw tears in his eyes 🤣🤣🤣
Probably end up DM’ing her for a few quid in a couple of weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here I was about to go off the live coz he's a boring bastard and next thing KP appears in all her plastic glory . Well that's took the talk of us trolls , he's gonna wank himself silly over this.
When she asked did he see a therapist "em..Well..em yeah well I see the autism team" you could literally see the cogs in his brain working to come up with a lie on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm going into the katie price thread to see what they have to say about Marcunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She just popped up out of nowhere. She said that the person who has been running her account never taught her how to use the Live function, her friend showed her today, she never knew it existed and has been on four times today popping up in people's lives.

She told him to message her if he "ever needs anything at all".

Big mistake, Katie, Big. Huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Least we can add KP to the list of celebrities we can contact should Marcus be threatening a roll down the A30 or if we see him with a pack of Nytol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He's a menace unto himself, he turned off just as he was getting 550 odd viewers. If he'd stayed on he could have doubled that and gained followers, Fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.