Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. ๐Ÿฅ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine Marcus masturbating to be rather similar to trying to pick up a peanut with your foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is it just me who can pick things up with their feet like they are hands lol? Cause I could do this with ease ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can do it with one foot not the other. I saw on a site of a certain variety a woman doing a particular activity to her boyfriend with her feet, I was fascinated and mildly horrified. He seemed to like it though.

Marcus would have a hard job there wouldnโ€™t he. Heโ€™s got feet like a diseased sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd just like to say I do not look like an otter, my picture is thanks to the Fopperholic thread๐Ÿคฃ and not my actual photo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone have the footage of Marcus falling off the chair when he was in the Travelodge ๐Ÿ˜‚ I only have this and itโ€™s making me die ๐Ÿคฃ I want to see the full thing again

8E7AD6BB-A7FF-46B0-8DB6-0ABC3E3FD462.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to eat whole gateaux like he did and Iโ€™d never go above 8 stone (Iโ€™m 5โ€™11 so that is tiny for me) now I ate a bar of chocolate last week and I still canโ€™t fit in my leggings ๐Ÿ˜‚ duck turning 30 - but also imagine the size of him once he goes past 30 ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
imgaine If he got to 30 thatโ€™s a big IF! And he did the opesit and went skinny as duck beaut ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the amorous tattlers amongst us. Have you got your eye on someone, like Marcus has? Do you not know how best to express your love? Fear not. Present your love with the โ€˜BOUNCE ON MY COMMUNALโ€™ badge today!

A582F1D9-210E-4DD0-A610-523774DD6587.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Neither was i till about 6 years ago had fried eggs as my mum said and medication and birth control piled weight on me now im a D cup ๐Ÿ˜…
Haha one of the upsides of weight gain ๐Ÿ˜‚ I put on a bit during lockdown and some of it went to my boobsโ€ฆ But sadly Iโ€™d say theyโ€™re still smaller than Marcusโ€™s ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Has our Love Machine found a man today? Is that why heโ€™s so quiet?

DFE6B822-713E-4CBF-A1A6-36D0EFEDC9EA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.