Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. ๐Ÿฅ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my what an absolute catch he is (not) ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am starting a 'go fund me' for him for an 'anal intruder' and a blow up Doll ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ #bestitsgonnaget

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We all remember him crying on lives about how small his cock was and thatโ€™s why he was a bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Oh my god I'm screaming at his bio ๐Ÿ˜‚
And in a non malicious way, wheres this massive pipe come from then Marcus?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The dating bio, another beaut whos name I can't pronounce posted it on the past page (sorry beaut)
Oh the insta caption ? With the beach pic! I thought weโ€™d found a tinder profile looool x

Actually @elliebellieboo youre close to him can you change your tinder to say youโ€™re a man and find him?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear to god if this bleep super likes me on tinder Iโ€™m leaving the country !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I swear to god if this bleep super likes me on tinder Iโ€™m leaving the country !!
Respond with โ€˜what a small cock โ˜ โ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That James the influencer has commented on it omg I hope they get together this thread would be gold ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.