Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet he was feeling this self assured when he was crying into his cheesy chips after his failed night out 🤣

0A486B68-DE55-4FD2-B1DD-B6DE60A8CB08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If he ends up having his legs chopped off, he will be on a motability trolley with a blue badge- that means he can get special rates at eateries ,and enjoy more grub for less pennies 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he ends up having his legs chopped off, he will be on a motability trolley with a blue badge- that means he can get special rates at eateries ,and enjoy more grub for less pennies 😎😎
Don’t give him ideas 🤣
Omg - he’d be like that American girl who had her legs amputated. I think she was mentioned in the earlier threads 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon Sid has lots of family photos of Marcus and his 'big sisters' just like this one.

That baby is a bleeping unit! 🤣

FB_IMG_1663682480217.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
To be fair I’m not normally up at that time, been awake half the night with my asthma, but now up for work so that will be fun on 3 hours sleep!
Have you tried the pink preventer (hahaha that's what we could call Marcus nob). But honestly it helped loads going on that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 probably just didn’t agree with me then. My vice is wine, bleeping love wine 😂😂. Also a bit fond of a Will special on a night out but that will have to stop once i am wife 🤣🤣.
Don't ever stop my duck - unless your having to do what Marcus has to do to get it off Will!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you tried the pink preventer (hahaha that's what we could call Marcus nob). But honestly it helped loads going on that
I’m on a pink one now, Fostair, also take montelukast tablets and have an emergency salbutamol, I’m basically just fucked!

Funnily enough though I still manage to work and support myself, unlike some

Reactions: 9

They are on their way to Sid's hotel room
The grand Old Sid of Camborne
She had ten thousand men
Marched them all up the stairs to her bed and her knickers fell down again

And when she was on top, she won't stop
And when she was down, she went down
And when she was only halfway up she was banging upside down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.