Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I’m not normally up at that time, been awake half the night with my asthma, but now up for work so that will be fun on 3 hours sleep!
Take care of yourself beaut 🧡 I got diagnosed with asthma in March after a little stay in critical care & its give me nothing but problems since x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I've got chronic asthma and had a close call the other night. Me and Mr.Lucy frantically hunting for my fostair. Found it just in time. Think I need to go on to steroids for it lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The stoner beauts, do ye have jobs? How do you cope? Years ago I used to smoke in the evening and once I had a joint it was an effort for me to even go to the toilet, couldn’t function on it at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got chronic asthma and had a close call the other night. Me and Mr.Lucy frantically hunting for my fostair. Found it just in time. Think I need to go on to steroids for it lol.
It always hits me this time of year, think it’s the change in the weather, I literally have to have an inhaler in every room or I panic!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got to go for a breathing test at the hospital where they are basically going to give me an asthma attack so they can test my lungs 😬

I honestly wonder how the big lad makes it around without breathing problems. He’s on course for being Cambornes fattest man which he will then use for a lucrative social media “career”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Marcus’s stories today: ‘I’ve got asthma beauts’ 🤣🤣🤣
The asthmatic, autistic, alcoholic, amputee. 😂😂😂

The stoner beauts, do ye have jobs? How do you cope? Years ago I used to smoke in the evening and once I had a joint it was an effort for me to even go to the toilet, couldn’t function on it at all 😂😂
I'm a stay at home MILF. I've smoked it for so long now it's just a normal thing. Love to skin one up, put my earphones in and have a good proper clean around the house. Beauts on Amazon they do flavoured rizlas 5 for like £6 try em they are gorgeous. Its my one vice in life lol.

I'm a stay at home MILF. I've smoked it for so long now it's just a normal thing. Love to skin one up, put my earphones in and have a good proper clean around the house. Beauts on Amazon they do flavoured rizlas 5 for like £6 try em they are gorgeous. Its my one vice in life lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
😂😂 probably just didn’t agree with me then. My vice is wine, bleeping love wine 😂😂. Also a bit fond of a Will special on a night out but that will have to stop once i am wife 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair I’m not normally up at that time, been awake half the night with my asthma, but now up for work so that will be fun on 3 hours sleep!
Omg my chest is so bad at the minute im just sat wheezing and its SO loud I'm really struggling think its the constant changing weather when i go outside the air seems really dry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m also a stay at home MILF @lucyxxx my husband has a construction business so I do the accounts and get stoned 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, that's what happens when you overdo it on the unwashed communal, Sid! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.