Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. πŸ₯€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The grand Old Sid of Camborne
She had ten thousand men
Marched them all up the stairs to her bed and her knickers fell down again

And when she was on top, she won't stop
And when she was down, she went down
And when she was only halfway up she was banging upside down
When I tell you I’m screeching πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ bleeping hell this thread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lol I used to call some slag I didn't like the Grand Old Duke of York. Went right over her head. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The grand Old Sid of Camborne
She had ten thousand men
Marched them all up the stairs to her bed and her knickers fell down again

And when she was on top, she won't stop
And when she was down, she went down
And when she was only halfway up she was banging upside down
bleeping hell if the people with breathing difficulties were struggling before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was going through my fyp and the massive mountains live came up him actually having tea at home bloody hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
itsmarcusmitchell_1663697159903.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It infuriates me that he makes having autism his entire personality. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him wear a coat as well bleeping billy bullshitter

Reactions: 16
He’s full of tit. Thought he only wore one sock because he’s so autistic. Now he doesn’t wear any because he’s so fat autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He doesn't wear a coat now because none of the ones he regularly wore before fit him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure I remember a long line coat from last year? Looked like blanket. Just checked his insta and it’s gone πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
He gets hot because he’s fat not because he’s autistic.
I said something similar to my fat husband a few days ago when he had all the windows open and i was freezing πŸ₯Ά

*he also has autisim but isn’t a twit like our camborne bouncy ball 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.