Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on if London Eyebrows is here that means she's read the wiki YET still supports him?! How on earth can anyone read that wiki and think "aye he's a good sort is our Marcus, well worth defending". Southern Eyebrows please explain yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
bleeping hell beauts! I've been awaaaay and it seems I've missed a MMMM!! Whats been happening?! Fill me in please beauts! šŸ’ŒšŸ’ For you all!! Plus a round on the communal šŸ†

Reactions: 5
She laugh reacted to my post eariler round 19.30pm when i clicked on her profile to see if i could see if she liked anything else try figure her out sort of thing said users profile weren't available so maybe she's been and gone and the wiki has gone right over her head

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see earlier on tik tok when he was looking to side saying I think I've lost weight I'm not so puffy looking in the facešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Inspired by the Banned Badge I present to you the ā€˜GOT TO GO AWAAAYā€™ badge for any departing tattlersā€¦

17D6B20D-BA76-46FA-93EA-F5421E14433D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
FFS yous are another thread already šŸ˜« think il have to do an all nighter to catch up šŸ˜‚ im lovin it though just like the good TL days, cant wait to catch up, and omg the thread title šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bcos she knows you are Sid
Was that outfit he wore on Saturday new - the elasticated waist jeans, diesel tent and non mallet trainers ?
I'm just trying to work out how much he actually spent on his "night out" ...vk outfit, vodka, taxi, cheesy chips, drijnvpks in the club IF he bought any.... šŸøvpjing hvjow little time he was actually "out" for he must have blew a fortune per minute šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
vy0p
Ip9i9i9ip9ixiiiciā°00000vjkvvjv0
Inspired by the Banned Badge I present to you the ā€˜GOT TO GO AWAAAYā€™ badge for any departing tattlersā€¦

View attachment 1591356
Loving your work. We need a 'I had sex' and a 'I love her I do'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When is he going to realise NO ONE GIVES A tit ABOUT YOUR OPINION STOP TRYING TO BE CONTROVERSIAL YOU FAT DUMB duck
ā€œBigger things going onā€ this from the one who didnā€™t even realise why there was a bank holiday yesterday. He properly lives in his own bubble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He doesnā€™t have bigger things going onā€¦ he is the bigger thing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God some of you beauts get up early. Iā€™m only awake cos my kid decided it was party time šŸ˜“

Marcus you might not know this but some people get up early to go to work,we canā€™t all be benefit thieves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She laugh reacted to my post eariler round 19.30pm when i clicked on her profile to see if i could see if she liked anything else try figure her out sort of thing said users profile weren't available so maybe she's been and gone and the wiki has gone right over her head
She's been a member since march, plenty of time to read it, she's been up his arse for months. Also weird how she didn't say anything to us or defend herself, be interesting to see if she pops up on anymore lives, she wasn't on the one I caught last night.

Reactions: 11
She's been a member since march, plenty of time to read it, she's been up his arse for months. Also weird how she didn't say anything to us or defend herself, be interesting to see if she pops up on anymore lives, she wasn't on the one I caught last night.
Starting the day in the usual manner MrsP? šŸ˜‚

I couldnā€™t see his stories and feared Iā€™d been blocked for nothing, but looks like heā€™s deleted everything. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Starting the day in the usual manner MrsP? šŸ˜‚

I couldnā€™t see his stories and feared Iā€™d been blocked for nothing, but looks like heā€™s deleted everything. Again.
Yes, in all the usual ways apart from the Queen today Cossie. Wake and bake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
God some of you beauts get up early. Iā€™m only awake cos my kid decided it was party time šŸ˜“

Marcus you might not know this but some people get up early to go to work,we canā€™t all be benefit thieves
To be fair Iā€™m not normally up at that time, been awake half the night with my asthma, but now up for work so that will be fun on 3 hours sleep!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.