Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its turned out alright not great

But still fuming its not bright orange,green or yellow pfft he deserves to look stupid

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Can I just say that you beauts are f**king hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so many posts have me snorting with laughter! You’re worth Marcus’s weight in gold ❤
Which is A LOT.

Also, to add, how the duck is his skin clearer than mine when he inhales more oil every week than a chip shops deep fat fryer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not watching the rest of his live hes lost the right of my viewing

This will wear off in 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet that top proper stinks 😂 I have got PTSD from Marcus having his sweaty drugged up moments in the pub and back of that taxi on Saturday night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In tune of our blessed Blink 182, with a nod to all his suicide claims

Say it aint so,
Marcus won't go,
Turn the lights off,
On the communal he goes
Na na na na na na na na

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s asking about a job in Tyacks and the girl is properly dodging the question 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he out again? After he could only scrape together taxi money? I think we should get a running total of his spends in a week

Reactions: 9
Probably sweet talked in sids ear for the money for the hair dye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is he out again? After he could only scrape together taxi money? I think we should get a running total of his spends in a week
Its a new weeks babes so Sid probably slipped him a little pocket money to get him out of her hair.

What i hate is watching him sip a coke for an hour and slurping the ice water thats left 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That Tyacks pizza 🍕 always looks so bleeping depressing. Do they make it ‘special’ like that fir Carcrash??

Also this sent me tonight!!! “WE HAD SEX!”
29BF749C-2C8D-4241-BC40-D4A138A88E4B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
E38DFA87-6E72-458A-AE41-6CD3A3641A8A.jpeg

i can’t remember who it was asking about the badges (not my work it was a much cleverer beaut) 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Late with this but I have been howling laughing that someone on the live last night asked…..”do you think you will get a job before you die?” 🤣🤣🤣 it’s killed me! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.