Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused, I’ve not seen a Louisa? I don’t watch TikTok so don’t really know who she is. Did someone come on and post something?

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused, I’ve not seen a Louisa? I don’t watch TikTok so don’t really know who she is. Did someone come on and post something?
Go back through the last few pages and look for angry faces, the profile disliking them is we believe the girl from TikTok - look at @aalmaalm post, she's on that screen shot saying block the hate

I mean could be someone that doesn't like her causing drama on here as though it's her, but chances are really slim given what we've seen

Reactions: 14
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Morning you disgusting lot!! Hi Louisa may your day be full of arse licks of carcuses skiddy bum hole!
he said he has to take his washing to Sid’s gaff today so can we expect a bit of drama?
'You murdered my beloved but ill still do your washing'

Reactions: 24
Now he's getting fired into Goodger, I follow her pages and she's a fucking idiot as well, like Crosby and Dawson
The word Journey makes me fucking cringe so much beauts

He’s a dossup beaut

Reactions: 11
Ahhh right, I don’t notice angry faces
Let me tell you the story beaut! I was up early this morning getting stoned and watching stuff and the Queen which is my routine of late when I saw the angry faces on all the Louisa posts, I thought 'Oh she must make someone else as angry as me cause she's a massive dickhead, I'll check which gorgeous beaut it is. Low and behold it's only eyebrows in South London the cunt themselves! Imagine my excitement!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.