Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that he uses high functioning autism as an excuse for not working my daughter is high functiong she's 16 just started her first job while she's in collage had to leave school at 14 because of server bullying serious mental health issues still deals with a lot everyday but she strives to better her self the best she can!!!
Not for one secound am I saying its easy for anyone to work or deal with everyday life while also navigating autism mental illness etc in a world that's not set up to deal with It, but this twit doesn't even try he's a screw up because of HIM not autism does nothing to advocate positively for autism his life being a tit show is on him no one else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha we do have a right to ask when we are funding you eating out every night you fat bleep and you're literally begging online for money.
You admit you're 'high functioning' so get a job you murdering monster
Thats it if he didnt put himself so much out there for everyone to judge people wouldnt feel the need to ask hes a thick twit

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell Caw 🤣 don’t hold back babe 🤣
Hahaha we do have a right to ask when we are funding you eating out every night you fat bleep and you're literally begging online for money.
You admit you're 'high functioning' so get a job you murdering monster

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to remove myself. The temptation to comment is to great and I really don’t want to get blocked on another platform. I can’t control myself beauts😭
Me too. Literally he had my last fake account set up. I'm going to have to be silent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sick of OCD being used as an excuse. I have OCD, amongst other things, and it's hell. It really is. Sometimes I leave the house crying because I feel like my heart is gonna burst from the whirling vortex of tit that my brain is spewing. Sometimes I leave the house and have to return after getting halfway down the street because the door might not actually be locked or I might have left the oven on. I've lost count of the amount of times I've burst into tears at work because something just wasn't right or the intrusive thoughts became too loud...

but I still get up and do my job. I'm still working towards being an RVN. I'm still plodding on forward despite wanting to stay under my covers and not face the day.

He could literally do a part-time job, a few hours a day, to earn a bit of dosh and feel productive, but he chooses not to. If you can go out clubbing, use public toilets, order drinks and get drunk, then you have the capacity to get a job and break up the cycle.
I've literally just posted similar to this!!!
Massive well done and hugs to you for trying your best it's all we can do sometimes this oxygen theif does nothing to even try!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've got to ask its been on my mind ever since sids bombshell text and tricky siding with her ive failed post

Is Marcus an orphan now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I send all of my love to you, it is torture. Sometimes I film myself checking locks etc just so that if I get to work and I feel the panic coming on, then I have the evidence there to try and shut my brain up. I get it 100%. We do whatever we have to do to get through the day.
I truly applaud anyone that fights these battles every day. We are so strong, even on the days when we don't feel it.
I do this on a serious note. I film taps to make sure they're off, the oven, windows and door. Done it for years it's exhausting but has to be done in the same order. Sounds sad but if it gets broken I start again even of I have the pictures. The older I get the harder it gets to cope with. I've never actually been to the Dr's or prescribed anything feels like my normal, which I know its not but I can't stop. I still work, have my kids and try to have a social life. I just don't understand not wanting to help yourself and just sitting there all day chatting absolute bollocks. There's a world put there he's in one of the most beautiful parts of the country and cba seeing any of it. He lives in a bubble its pathetic, don't even feel sorry for him anymore in the slightest.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He answered the door on his live and this girl asked him to come out the back loooool he hasn't gone the pussy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I do this on a serious note. I film taps to make sure they're off, the oven, windows and door. Done it for years it's exhausting but has to be done in the same order. Sounds sad but if it gets broken I start again even of I have the pictures. The older I get the harder it gets to cope with. I've never actually been to the Dr's or prescribed anything feels like my normal, which I know its not but I can't stop. I still work, have my kids and try to have a social life. I just don't understand not wanting to help yourself and just sitting there all day chatting absolute bollocks. There's a world put there he's in one of the most beautiful parts of the country and cba seeing any of it. He lives in a bubble its pathetic, don't even feel sorry for him anymore in the slightest.
Hugs to you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wowzers I’ve been away and looks like I missed some absolute classic viewing.
I am amazed those lads didn’t deck him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He just uses everything as am excuse not to work the lazy bleep, I suffer from seizures daily which can sometimes lead to me losing my speech, my legs having tremors in my legs and back and I still work 40 hours a week and a mum to my little monsters literally no excuse lazy twit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are some of his idiots suggesting he rings the police , for the crime of knocking on his door 😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are some of his idiots suggesting he rings the police , for the crime of knocking on his door 😂 ffs
I know wtf are police gonna do 😂 people in those sort of places are probably knocking on because they're bored they may want a chat

Reactions: 9
The battle between trying to be his pal so he won't block me and trying to knock a bit of craic out of him for us to take the piss out of is exhausting beauts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I send all of my love to you, it is torture. Sometimes I film myself checking locks etc just so that if I get to work and I feel the panic coming on, then I have the evidence there to try and shut my brain up. I get it 100%. We do whatever we have to do to get through the day.
I truly applaud anyone that fights these battles every day. We are so strong, even on the days when we don't feel it.
I do the filming thing too. I’ve never been diagnosed with OCD but I notice a lot of the traits fit me. I take a photo of my son on our way to nursery every morning and a photo of the car park while I’m walking out because intrusive thoughts tell me I haven’t dropped him off and I don’t know where he is. (Obviously I know I have but it helps having proof. I’m aware that sounds nuts😥)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.