Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks heโ€™s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ not a single match on tinder
You beat me to this ๐Ÿคฃ someones commented heart attack and waiting to happen and he said 'oh well if it happens it happens' and then responded boastfully it's fine ill keep eating out every night while your on your rations with your family hes a bleep ๐Ÿ˜‘

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg so heโ€™s just ate a family platter of lasagne and is now having a big massive plate of chips ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg so heโ€™s just ate a family platter of lasagne and is now having a big massive plate of chips ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
His enablers going 'he needs to eat' yes we all do but we're not a walking heart attack eating that amount?!!?

Edit hes currently bashing Chelsea lee art (again) for filming people without their permission lool does this flump forget thats what he does when hes perving on men?! Like that man in the park bet he didnt give his consent to be photographed

ยฃ22.50 just for his tea?!???? Thats a basic weekly shop for me wow

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He makes me furious spending so much money on food everyday ๐Ÿคฌ The lads in the bedsits with him are probably living on noodles while flubber is off out on his daily jollies. I wish i could take a visit to Camborne to slap his fat face

Reactions: 9
Heโ€™s such a twit. Have beans on toast for your tea once in a while Marcus. Got to say I preferred him when he was threatening sudden death type suicide as opposed to the slow drawn out death heโ€™s going for at the moment. I still donโ€™t think heโ€™ll see 30 though ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think he's trying to become like Barry the former fattest man in the UK. He had a bit of notoriety and lived a comfy life on benefits with the odd Phil and Holly interview. Perfect for Marcus. I'm being serious as well btw.

Argh beauts. I'm kicking off on my fella via txt and he's abit on the large side. I've said to him he can duck off, enjoy his life being Marcus Mitchell the 2nd and all he can get apart from me is a bird like Sid the seaside sket. I'm not actually dumping him btw his just pissed me off but now wondering if I took it too far.
Nah duck it your not rolling down the A30. I'd say he's getting what he deserves ๐Ÿคฃ
But.... remember don't upset him too much coz of that ๐Ÿ†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im sorry im not over that he spent near enough ยฃ25 just on his tea?! Its a disgusting waste lets be fair missing a few meals wont hurt him

Reactions: 8
ยฃ22.50 on 1 meal? We spent that on a takeaway treat on Saturday for 4 of us and I thought it was too much!!! I have about ยฃ30 a week left after bills for food/clothes/fun and me and my husband work full time!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
4788260D-5C8A-42E6-A478-CDA1FAAEFFD9.jpeg
I have come over from the beautybeyondtheeye thread to laugh at this random cross over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not a single match on tinder? Beaut pleaseeeeeeeeeeee unblock me and I'll find you a man. Not being funny but I am one of his biggest fans on here and the cheeky prick has completely shut me out.

I bet Wills livid that Marcus is moving on. Imagine it though. Your a crackhead living in the TL so probably not a big user of insta, oblivious to it all and then all of a sudden Marcus is inflicted on you as your hotel room neighbour. What a shock to the system that must of been. "Hey beaut I'm thee Marcus Mitchell and I will give you a signed calander if you give me a line of the good stuff"

• Haha
Here he goes again with his kind heart ๐Ÿ™„heโ€™s just prompted me to go over and follow this blokes and give him views mwahahaha
Ah beauty beyond the eye is a right wrongun. Got a 16 year old pregnant when he was 28 and heโ€™s admitted he kissed service users when he was a carer

• Wow
  • Sick
Chubby is the biggest understatement heโ€™s ever made. Heโ€™s full on blubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.