Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the wiki on that beyond beauty guy and he is a proper bleeping wrong un

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve snorted and cried laughing at the comments on here. He needs his bleeping jaw wiring up at this point….if anyone saw one of leo di caprio’s first films…..what’s eating Gilbert grape, he’s giving the mum from there vibes…..or them fat feeders of channel 5 docus where they just film themselves drinking lard for weirdos pleasure…..don’t get any ideas marquee mitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve snorted and cried laughing at the comments on here. He needs his bleeping jaw wiring up at this point….if anyone saw one of leo di caprio’s first films…..what’s eating Gilbert grape, he’s giving the mum from there vibes…..or them fat feeders of channel 5 docus where they just film themselves drinking lard for weirdos pleasure…..don’t get any ideas marquee mitch!
Ha ha they will have to set fire to his bed sit when he passes from his heart attack

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus always wears the same 3 T-shirts you’d think that’s all he owns

Reactions: 5
Can someone link beauty beyond for me I’m trying to search it and nothing coming up

Can someone link beauty beyond for me I’m trying to search it and nothing coming up

40 odd threads, I've just started the first and I'm already horrified 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

40 odd threads, I've just started the first and I'm already horrified 😱
Hero thanks!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
£22.50 on 1 meal? We spent that on a takeaway treat on Saturday for 4 of us and I thought it was too much!!! I have about £30 a week left after bills for food/clothes/fun and me and my husband work full time!
So he was full of tit earlier in the day when he said he had £10 to last him til Friday! Where the duck does all this money come from?!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
The love-walruss wants to get freaky, I wonder if he uses a pic of his bum cheeky.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was anyone watching his live last night when he was talking about CLA and he said she was getting ‘high rate’ 😂😂😂I genuinely thought he meant she was claiming pip, not that the thick duck meant irate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.