Marcus Mitchell 51 Sid was in Turkey getting out her naps, couldn’t care less that her son had relapsed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand how he can afford to eat out every day, is he noshin' off the chef to get freebies 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
WTH is getting out her naps? Oh, it was baps. Can't believe bread is offensive :ROFLMAO:
i didn’t even notice they had to change the thread title 😂 just aswell baguette 🥖 wasnt in the title:ROFLMAO: does anyone want to do a recap because im seriously behind ? but I don’t think much has changed with him? are they reposts of him out with a girl playing snooker/pool? oh and i saw his fake shite Sid got him in Turkey😂 hack lf it! why the hell did she buy him a cap?? that wont fit on his pineapple head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap:
Marcus spent lots of money that he didn’t earn, and doesn’t deserve, on going out for enormous meals of heart-attack-on-a-plate several times a day, with the table manners of ‘Fred Flintstone’, looking like a pus-filled circus tent, complaining about other TikTokers who beg, whilst begging himself, and nearly boring everyone to death. He’s still a bleep. But an even duller bleep than before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Recap:
Marcus spent lots of money that he didn’t earn, and doesn’t deserve, on going out for enormous meals of heart-attack-on-a-plate several times a day, with the table manners of ‘Fred Flintstone’, looking like a pus-filled circus tent, complaining about other TikTokers who beg, whilst begging himself, and nearly boring everyone to death. He’s still a bleep. But an even duller bleep than before.
And he wants to find a fella even though he said the other day he doesn't want a fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap. He's boring as duck.
We suspect he is trying to become Britain's fattest man or at least become a Mukbang content creator. Getting larger by the day.
Rich Mitch is still AWOL.
Looking for love as he deserves it.
Saving up for his own place - whilst spending £22.50 on a single meal at the pub.
Hates his bedsit/hostel.
Few brief mentions of tattle.We are all you have left you ungrateful bastard.

Apologies if I missed anything and ✉ 💐 's for everyone! Congrats @Lucyxxxx on winning yet another thread title!! 👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Recap. He's boring as duck.
We suspect he is trying to become Britain's fattest man or at least become a Mukbang content creator. Getting larger by the day.
Rich Mitch is still AWOL.
Looking for love as he deserves it.
Saving up for his own place - whilst spending £22.50 on a single meal at the pub.
Hates his bedsit/hostel.
Few brief mentions of tattle.We are all you have left you ungrateful bastard.

Apologies if I missed anything and ✉ 💐 's for everyone! Congrats @Lucyxxxx on winning yet another thread title!! 👑
ah sure why not congratulate yourself beaut you deserve it💐✉ and I’ll congratulate myself on my new title🤗 , its thanks to Jake Quickenden NOT you Marcus you boring witch… as you were beauts x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
ah sure why not congratulate yourself beaut you deserve it💐✉ and I congratulate myself on my new title🤗 , its thanks to Jake Quickenden NOT you Marcus you boring witch… as you were beauts x
I'm 5 pages behind on QJQ thread but I'm on a few other threads now as well plus that pedarast Paul's threads are eating into my tattle time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and he can’t decide between buying a PlayStation or an Xbox - a dilemma many homeless people can probably relate to.

Also congrats to @Lucyxxxx - agreed it’s definitely worth a self congratulation beaut ✉💐
And congrats to @The Duchess on VIP status.

ETA - can’t forget to add he’s such a disgusting swine he wreaked havoc on our hormones and we all got our periods at the same time 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ahhh, so he was on live today changing his quilt cover (I know, I know, shock! Horror!) and he was lamenting that this morning would be the last time we'd see him in Tyacks for about five days, as he was skint.

He kept repeating it...so skint, no more lives in Tyacks, so skint, no Tyacks, but nobody bit and sent him gifts.

He ended the live saying "I'll probably get money from somewhere..." so straight to Sid's it obviously was to play the pussy-doting son.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.